Reviews for Waiting
SaMiiii chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aww, your story was soooo cute

Yes, this is Usagi we all know and love...attacking Misaki just when he got home from a long trip...xD

Well I just wanted to tell you that your fanfic was very good and I would like to read more stories about Usagi-san and Miski written by you.

LG Salme
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aw! lol
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Kawaiiiiiiiiii! I love it! *_*
ARE YOU TOBI APPROVED chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
LOL AMAZING! I loved how usagi was like i wont let him now how much i missed him then he was like I MISSED YOU! lol anyway i have a request. could u do 1 where usagi finds out someone send a love letter to misaki then like have him go all jealous crazy and hunt the boy down? plz? plz? plz?
Dana Midian chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I want more pls write more !
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
haha the end was funny! i bet misaki missed him too .

i love the way you wrote this, is was so discriptive and vivid. i could totally see it happening!

nice job, loved it!
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
it's nice how you describe how akihiko missed misaki. it's funny seeing him feign boredom while actually he missed the boy terribly.
Sarasnk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great story!

It's nice to read storys about Akihiko, when he thinks about more then just sex when it comes to his Misaki! :D

I liked how you wrote the changes in his mood, I think it flows well.
Yaoi-chama chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
yay~ wish you did an H scene of them at the end since this kind of story would end up like that anyway..((blood dripping off from her nose)