Reviews for I'll Be There
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Scary but cute story and good read
I chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
faberritanafeelings chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So perfect. I love how you used the song with the fic, and how fitting it is. Definitely eft me wanting more!
majewel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great story!
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
BAH! You tease leaving us at this! I really would have loved to have seen more! DD
malexfaith chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I've read this quite a few times now, but every time I come across it I can't resist reading it again. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Did I already say how much I love Quinn and Rachel? I just want to squeeze them then set them up in a room together! Oh, and I love Quinn too, she's so sweet now... have you seen the latest episode have you seen it have you seen it have you seen it! If not, don't read this next sentence! Like when Quinn was rubbing Artie's back at the end and I fell in love even more with her! Okay read again! I suppose that one sentence doesn't spoil much, at all, but still! I loved this fic, though, I love all your writing, who am I kidding! It was perfection, Quinn taking care of Rachel... oh my goodness, I can't stop wanting to stop talking about the episode! I'll resist the urge, though, and just say that I loved this! :D Write more more more! Glee is love, you make it even better!
faberryxbreyton chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
*sigh* Your writing makes me ridiculously happy. Like *i would dance overly choreographed routines in public if i wasn't so afraid of being taken to a mental institution* kind of happy LOL.

I loved , everything about it. Don't ever stop writing. Ever. Seriously lol.

More Faberry please? *grins*
blueskyhawk chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Good story - always great to see Faberry being represented.

Small side note - True Colors was actually first recorded by Cyndi Lauper in 1986.

I look forward to your multi-chapter Faberry fic.
caesaraugusta chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Awesome and sweet!

Please tell me you plan on writing a sequel more Rach/Quinn...
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
aww that was adorable...great job!
QuestionMarks11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was fantastic! I really enjoyed this new side of Quinn, a side i hope we will see more of in the second half of the season.

Faberry FTW!

Update soon!

rain1657 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
ok, this is a solid piece of writing. I love the voice you gave to Rachel, it was mature but still with a teenage flare to it: much like how I imagine Rachel would sound like in her own head. and the way you wrote Quinn... adorable.

after reading this, I have no doubt that you're chapter fic will be even better and now I can't wait to read it!

oh, and happy holidays!