Reviews for Buckle Up Tight
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
:D :D :D :'D :D :D :'D YOU FRICKING SCARED ME! _ I THOUGHT MIKAN WAS GONNA HAVE AN ACCIDENT! I HAD TO READ THE ENDING MUTIPLE TIMES TO CALM DOWN! SOOO GOOD!
Poisonmind chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome! That was so cute!
this.pen.is.red chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
The truth is, I'm amazed.

Your writing. Your descriptions. Your amazingly talented pacing. Gaaahhhhhhhhhh.

I shall go hit my head against the wall fifty three times, in compensation. :)
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very well written one-shot. :)
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
WTH? YOU HAD A GOOD START AND THEN 'THE END'? FINISH IT UPP! ! A FREAKIN GOOD START YOU GET IT?
icily-COOL chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow, lov it!
samika-37 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awww, that was SO SWEET!
Irrevocable Memory chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That's so adorable. :3

I like it. Short and simple (and sweet).

"bump that came as the two cards collided gently into each other"

Did you mean cars? I mean, I was hinted that they were in a semi-car accident, but I'm not sure if you really meant 'cards' by this. (Because if you did I didn't get it. D:)

Thanks for sharing this story!

Take care.
One Heartbeat chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
HAHHAHAHA. I find it really funny, I don't know why.

I think there's like a $90 fine if you're caught without your seatbelt on (at least here in the US). So then, that'd be... BAD.

Natsume's reading Harry Potter? Wow I've never read that. There's too many pages... and there's like, 7 of those. Brain overload. :S

Natsume's saving lives at 9. Maybe he should be a policeman. Or a fireman! YEAH YEAH.

-Alysia
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was adorable! I could already imagine Natsume doing that. :)
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was deep. I WILL ALWAYS WEAR MY SEATBELT, JAN- well. It's the law anyway.

But I like the idea of Natsume still saving Mikan's life and protecting her, even if he's just an ordinary 9 year old. :)
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hahaha. Wow. This reminds me of that time we got into a car accident and my little cousin was without a seatbelt and I also put my hand out in front to protect him... before I passed out. :P But cute cute! :)
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww, cute. :3

Haha, reading this really reminded me of the car ride home when we picked up my cousin and his family from the airport when they came to visit from the States for the holidays last Monday. My cousin had a four year old son, probably the most sugar-high kid I've ever laid eyes on, and when I was practically struggling to keep him calm and seated half of the time, they finally told me that the seatbelt treatment was the way to go.

And so I did, and it worked. Bahaha, why didn't I ever think of that earlier? XD
Shinigami's Lullaby chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is absolutely adorable - I love reading stories about young Natsume and Mikan!

I can totally imagine him freaking out briefly about the crash and then smacking himself later for holding her hand afterwards. Ah, young love...

Anyway, it was well written, cute, not unnecessarily drawn out (which is nice. So many people write long chapters just so their readers have lots to read. I never got that, I just want to read what an author wanted to say, not what they thought they had to write...), and the idea was unique.

Thanks for the adorable oneshot, I enjoyed reading it :D And happy one-year birthday!

Ella
DreamingReverie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
it's amazing...

Natsume really is a natural hero.. x3

sigh...

Love is already in the air.. xD

5/5