Reviews for Cinnamon
MartyMac chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Such a sweet interlude, gives me hope that I can get a good night's sleep every once in a while!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved it!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww... super cute! I LOVED the dialogue in this one, and the scented, lavender bear was a nice touch! :)

As always, you make me grin wider than the Cheshire cat when I read your stories. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!

Shani :)
SL727 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Sweet. I really liked this one.
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a great that warrents a follow up if you should choose to. Keep up the goodwork.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw, this a really awesome story. I love the last line.
Wingfield.Legend chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw that was adorable. I really love it when they have little heart-to-heart discussions and open up to each other, but I'm also glad it doesn't happen often as it makes it more special. I thought that you wrote the feelings between them really well :)

WL
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
“I must say, Lisbon,” he said cheerfully as he sat down. “You really smell most delectable today. I could just eat you up.”

Hehe... I bet he could! Cute story.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww! This fits perfectly for the way -or moment- when he started thinking of her more often. Smells are really something, a particular perfume triggers your memory, so.. Jane just feeling the smell of cinnamon and thinking of her while laying on his couch has something so tender about it.
Tallie14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I LOVED this, you portrayed them really good, I wish this would actually happen! :)