Reviews for The Perfect Replacements
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great job.
ScreamingBeef chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Your descriptive powers are magnificent, and you paint clear scenes, but in the very beginning, I still couldn't help but get an urge to say "get on with it." Revising some of your descriptive text would make these already exciting pages closer to perfection.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Intriguing so far. Please continue.
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This story is just another that will open everyones eyes to your amazing talent. I absolutely love the prologue. I'm very very intrigued and at the edge of my seat already. I'm very excited to see where this goes. The writing was flawless. I can't wait to get deeper into this story; Very well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Dam this looks like it might be really good!
pieball chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Very well written. Excellent descriptive terms and a real mature sense. You've already shown you can write a fantastic story time and time again. I'm looking forward to the ride. Update soon! *pieball*
NatyAlbie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great beginning! It looks really good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
icstars chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
ok so this sounds like it is going 2 b awesome! i absolutely loved existence 2 death and this story sounds like its going 2 b just as amazing! i thought this was very gripping! i cant wait 2 c where u go with this!
DistantDreamer07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is getting good! Can't wait to see where you take this!
KevinBoy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
A NEW STORY! REALLY WELL WRITTEN. NEVER SEEMS LIKE I'M READING JUST FAN-FIC WHEN I READ YOUR STUFF. THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING. REALLY INTERESTING. YOU HAVE ME HOOKED. KEEP IT UP!
gigletrig chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
omg! channelle i'm so happy that you're alright and everything is going well for you. i'm such a huge fan and i'm so excited that you're continuing to write. i can't wait for even more awesome stuff to come from you.