Reviews for Proud
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is beautifully sweet and heartwarming. Excellent characterisation, perfectly done emotions, really good style. I love it.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
So sweet. Basically the whole end bits of Faith were some of my favorites this season. Tim and Abby SO SWEET! and then Tony and Dolores and Tiva. Yeah, thinking about it makes me tear up. But you are totally right - the smiles they were giving each other and yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna save it for next year (technically later this year...) and read it again when Christmas comes around.
K-laMarie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AW! that is so cute. loved it!
libby chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I really liked it. I really suck at reviews...sorry. you did a great job with the internal dialog. something the show dosen't do. um. keep writing, i'm going to go check out what else you've written. thanks for the effort.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
this was sweet :) i think it would have been better without the kiss at the end... but that doesnt mean that i didnt like it :) the opposite in fact. you really are great at one-shots :D
star jelly chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was a beautiful story! I loved it.

I enjoyed the episode and it was great to see what was going on in Tony's head during it.

Once again great story!

*jelly
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
that was so deep, much more than inthe show. i seriously loved how you put ari in.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Can you do a chapter where they spend the weekend together? please? i love this story so much, can't get enough of it:)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
so cute!
xoxAmyxox chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was perfect! Well Done! x
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Such a beautiful piece to complement a beautiful scene. You should be very proud of what you have written - this was almost exactly what I would hope was going through both Tony and Ziva's minds.

For the record, I heard the gasp as a sniffle. Because I'm a huge softie, I guess. Either way, the look on her face at the end was definitely the epitome of pride.

Well done!
EmilyRoseKeys chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I usually don't leave a review (boh) but you deserve one! That's exactly what I wanted to read without any necklace, mistletoe... Again, nice job!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I think you got it exactly right.

And I kind of wish it the episode had continued on just like you have here.

Good story.
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
So good! It was a really good job.

lacrevette35