Reviews for Magnetism
CaptainSwan197 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is sweet, funny, and so cute between these two.
KatieMarie999 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
So for the record, this is the SECOND time I've found you on page 2 of the most favorited stories list, this time for Sanctuary (for the record, this negates all your complaints of being a bad writer, though anyone with a brain who just read what I just read could tell you you're insane for thinking so). As usual, your flowery writing is beautifully effective in this one-shot. And again, I must sit back and marvel at how accurate your descriptions are, especially of romantic encounters.

You sure you want Teslen fluff from me for your birthday because you're obviously doing a fine job of it yourself. This is wonderful and I echo the sentiments of those who commented before me: you should have been a writer for Sanctuary. Goodness knows it could do with a lot less exposition and a lot more character moments, as you demonstrate here.
MatildaSwan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So sweet. Oh, so close to tears of happiness. Oh, just, oh!

Good, good, lots of good! Loved it.
blackkitty479 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This simply left me speechless. You really should be one of the writers on the show, well at least for Helen/Nikola episodes...altough you would probably make every episode a Helen/Nikola one- this is what I would do too...:P.

Keep up the good work,

Cristina.
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG *SQUEE*

this was adorable from beginning to end. i love your dialogue between Nikola and Helen, its always so true to their characters! yet more proof that you should be a writer for Sanctuary :)

3 Keaira
Tigerlily Brown chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw, that was just adorable! I love how you made him so vulnerable and... gah, I don't know how to write constructive reviews. I loved it!
lastrequest chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hehe love it love it love it :) And Merry rufflemas to you too!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hey there,

Well it seems all the Tesla lovers and season 2 haters are really jumping on the bandwagon for this episode. It was great but not my favorite of the series though I've liked the entire season so far. :-D

GREAT story, a little romance is always nice.

Melissa
Verse chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh, this is so lovely! I just adore the dialog, and I really enjoyed the combination of humor and heart-catching angst!
Cowboy1 from SFA chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Very amusing story, quiet funny actually. Of course, I am a Helen/John shipper so kind of kept it from being great. lol
Dalla chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awh! I love it! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw the huge "Magnetic resonance" storyline just waiting to happen with Nikola's new magnetism.

I also now have the terrifying and brilliant image of our darling mad scientist being spun about on a turn table all in the name of scientific exploration!

D

x
ellymelly chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
SO FREAKING CUTE

*dies of squee*
OboeTheres chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMG, jdfirhgujfnj! Squee!

Why are you not one of the writers for the actual show! Seriously, they need to have you come in and help with these Tesla eps! I love it, as I always love your H/N stories, no surprise there. ;-) Keep up the good work! :-D
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw...very sweet and much more satisfying ending to that episode than they gave us! Lovely! Thank you!