Reviews for Phoenix Eclipse
UnboltedGem chapter 26 . 5/14
In love with this story, i love the idea of Hogwarts coming alive. Please keep updating
I hope you haven't given up on this story. Will you update it or have you stopped writing?
Beth chapter 26 . 4/22
Amazing chapter x do update sooon!
Stokesy42 chapter 26 . 4/22
Amazing chapter. Please update soon coz I'm in love with this story xx
Inquisitek chapter 8 . 4/6
Guys, this man/woman is very much likely to be dead.
DrLynn19 chapter 26 . 3/27
The story is great. I love the storyline and chacter interactions. I can't wait for Harry's big reveal. Please continue this story soon.
harry potter33 chapter 26 . 2/11
this is freakin great please continue by all means
Harrypotterforlife3876 chapter 12 . 2/5
I like how the storyline is turning out
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
I like your premise
Pureblood Mask chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
please update please please
Just William chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Just read all 26 chapters for this !st time and must say what a well thought out story you have built up with a variety of characters.
Apart for the odd word mis-spelt or missing this is one of the great stories posted on FF, its just a shame that there will be no more updates.
Lynette chapter 26 . 4/18/2016
I...#LoVe This version of the 'Harry Has A Twin' fiction Totally squashes the other versions in my head! OMG!...! Can't believe people haven't made you a real life author yet...ugh! Plz continue on writing, whatever way you choose for the story to go, I'm with you 100%.ยก . Keep writing and let us know when the next chapter will arrive.
Big Fan,
Lynette
sbmcneil chapter 26 . 2/24/2016
I don't know if you will continue this, but it is very entertaining. I like the premise you've set up.
followingmydreams123 chapter 26 . 2/10/2016
Please update soon, i fell in love with this story and i hope to god that you will be able to complete this story,. I also can't wait to when you update and that you'll be able to get closer to Harry revealing who he is and the reactions i also really want to have a reunion (family) and that they'll be able to connect or form some type of relationship (potters). i also can't wait for all of harry's secrets to be revealed and for edward to finally admit what happened that day and for harry to be revealed as the true boy who lived !
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2016
I've quickly become addicted to this story, please update! Please please please!