Reviews for Phoenix Eclipse
Lynette chapter 26 . 4/18
I...#LoVe This version of the 'Harry Has A Twin' fiction Totally squashes the other versions in my head! OMG!...! Can't believe people haven't made you a real life author yet...ugh! Plz continue on writing, whatever way you choose for the story to go, I'm with you 100%.¡ . Keep writing and let us know when the next chapter will arrive.
Big Fan,
Lynette
sbmcneil chapter 26 . 2/24
I don't know if you will continue this, but it is very entertaining. I like the premise you've set up.
followingmydreams123 chapter 26 . 2/10
Please update soon, i fell in love with this story and i hope to god that you will be able to complete this story,. I also can't wait to when you update and that you'll be able to get closer to Harry revealing who he is and the reactions i also really want to have a reunion (family) and that they'll be able to connect or form some type of relationship (potters). i also can't wait for all of harry's secrets to be revealed and for edward to finally admit what happened that day and for harry to be revealed as the true boy who lived !
I've quickly become addicted to this story, please update! Please please please!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
Actualiza ya
Madkatt chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
I keep rereading this fic in hopes that there will be a new chapter on the end and I just missed the alert about an update. Sadly there still aren't any new chapters. Its such a great fic, it would be a shame if it never gets finished. I know life can get in the way but surely there is a few minutes here and there where you might be able to update? I'll keep my fingers crossed for more :)
Jman chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Yo just lettin you know I've been searching for this fic the past few months since I read it back in 2012. I really like this fic and I hope you find the time to complete it.

:) Keep up the good work! :)
ccslupin chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
Honestly, your story is AMAZING! But, if you never update again, it ruins the whole story. Have you even gotten on this website in the past couple YEARS?!
The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Cool.
Jayden Daughter Of Eris chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
please please please pretty please update, this is an amazing story that you should totally finish even though its been 3 years
Guest chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update u.p.d.a.t.e
Lisa chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
So, um... *Awkwardly scratches the back of her neck, shuffles her feet.* It’s been 3 years. How’s it going? Read in the A.N. You were finishing college, right? That’s gotta be done by now. Weird, isn’t it? THREE YEARS! And you said you would finish it! So I just binge read this entire story, hoping against hope that it was an unmarked complete, only to leave it on a cliffhanger? SERIOUSLY? I read this avidly, chapter after chapter, absorbing, loving, grinning... 3 years. 3. I’ll say it again: 3 years. One more time for good measure — 3 years. 3 of them. 1, 2, 3. I really would LOVE it if you would finish, for my sake, as if you don’t I wasted an entire day reading away, a day I’ll never get back, and a story so amazing and engaging that it never bored me once. Okay, maybe once with all the Blood Elf crap — but it wasn’t CRAP in the literal sense of the word, 'crap' is just a placeholder for a word like... Stuff. Why didn’t I just say stuff from the start? I don't know. Don’t ask me.

All I wanted to know was, if you might finish this brilliant story? I mean, I’m sure it’s already written?!

By the way, Harry (Shyamal) isn’t gay right? I could have sword at the beginning of the story I saw a Harry/Ginny pairing, but that could have been a different story... *Frowns*. Anyway, my point is, I have nothing against gays, I was just expecting Harry/Ginny and when Hala was like, He’s into dudes, I’m like, ‘Say what?' Cuz it came as a shock. Anyway, I'm getting off track again!

PLEASE UPDATE! THIS WAS MY MAIN POINT! I AM SO SORRY FOR MY RANT!

VALAR MORGHULIS!
Brooke5310 chapter 26 . 6/7/2015
Please update
Madkatt chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
Please please continue this if you get the chance,it was such an interesting fic and its been such a long time
Robert77833 chapter 26 . 3/10/2015
So is this abandoned? It's kind of a shame, after getting so far into it with things starting to come to a head.