Reviews for Phoenix Eclipse
Jman chapter 26 . 11/10
Yo just lettin you know I've been searching for this fic the past few months since I read it back in 2012. I really like this fic and I hope you find the time to complete it.

:) Keep up the good work! :)
ccslupin chapter 26 . 9/16
Honestly, your story is AMAZING! But, if you never update again, it ruins the whole story. Have you even gotten on this website in the past couple YEARS?!
The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This chapter 12 . 9/6
Jayden Daughter Of Eris chapter 26 . 7/25
please please please pretty please update, this is an amazing story that you should totally finish even though its been 3 years
Update update update update update update update update update update u.p.d.a.t.e
Lisa chapter 26 . 6/16
So, um... *Awkwardly scratches the back of her neck, shuffles her feet.* It’s been 3 years. How’s it going? Read in the A.N. You were finishing college, right? That’s gotta be done by now. Weird, isn’t it? THREE YEARS! And you said you would finish it! So I just binge read this entire story, hoping against hope that it was an unmarked complete, only to leave it on a cliffhanger? SERIOUSLY? I read this avidly, chapter after chapter, absorbing, loving, grinning... 3 years. 3. I’ll say it again: 3 years. One more time for good measure — 3 years. 3 of them. 1, 2, 3. I really would LOVE it if you would finish, for my sake, as if you don’t I wasted an entire day reading away, a day I’ll never get back, and a story so amazing and engaging that it never bored me once. Okay, maybe once with all the Blood Elf crap — but it wasn’t CRAP in the literal sense of the word, 'crap' is just a placeholder for a word like... Stuff. Why didn’t I just say stuff from the start? I don't know. Don’t ask me.

All I wanted to know was, if you might finish this brilliant story? I mean, I’m sure it’s already written?!

By the way, Harry (Shyamal) isn’t gay right? I could have sword at the beginning of the story I saw a Harry/Ginny pairing, but that could have been a different story... *Frowns*. Anyway, my point is, I have nothing against gays, I was just expecting Harry/Ginny and when Hala was like, He’s into dudes, I’m like, ‘Say what?' Cuz it came as a shock. Anyway, I'm getting off track again!

Brooke5310 chapter 26 . 6/7
Please update
Madkatt chapter 19 . 4/10
Please please continue this if you get the chance,it was such an interesting fic and its been such a long time
Robert77833 chapter 26 . 3/10
So is this abandoned? It's kind of a shame, after getting so far into it with things starting to come to a head.
Pleaze continue!
hii chapter 26 . 1/31
I'm sad it hasn't been updated in a looong time but I see why, IRL is important. I read straight through this whole thing, and I can honestly say its very well put together, well written, and very very well thought out.

Like seriously I love it, the umbitch, the siblings, Edward after seeing snapes memories, Harry's utter protectness but conflicting emotions. Geez and the pheonix's and all the aults too. You get all the students just perfect, I love Ron and Hermione. Lady Hogwarts is beautiful and interesting and the mauraders map stuff and the dark heir o.o its really really amazing. Its brilliant. Ill await anxiously for an update, as this is truly a beautifully put together story.
belovedmessenger chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
please tell me you haven't died. it's been so long since there's been an update and I keep going back to this but it's still the same. please update soon. this is my absolute favourite story in the whole website.
Charlie0925 chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Truly, truly AMAZING WRITING HERE HON! I was thrilled to find this fic and adore the characters you have created here, also love all of the fantastic plot twists & turns!

I know you haven't had the chance to update in ages but I do hope that you will have the chance to at some point in time as this is a fantastic read and I would LOVE to read more! Also cannot wait to see what happens when the four siblings reveal themselves to Dumbles & their parents, etc, and also, how they will all react when they finally get a clue and realize that Harry is the BWL! ;o)
Nameless chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
I am saddened by the fact that you haven't been able to update this story. Its one of the ones where I feel emotionally connected and I just want to slap Shyamal/Harry and tell him not to abandon Ron and Hermione, and then slap Edward and tell him that HE SHOULD KNOW THAT ITS HARRY RAWRRRR

Anyways, I hope you update one day. Don't worry, I WILL read it, its going on my bookmark list right now.
PricklesTheDangerMouse chapter 26 . 10/11/2014