Reviews for The Steam of Commoner Coffee
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Kenzie

T-That was amazing O.O... No complaints, it was excellent! Great language usage
Chocobear24 chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Let me just tell you that this was absolutely amazing!I read all of the chapters(In one day also!They were that addicting!XD) and thought that every single one of them were detailed wonderfully and acts that Kaoru and Hikaru might actually do.(Although I know that they won't actually get together in the anime.I still believe they should countinue to stay together though!)I loved this very much and I think you have a talent for writing.)Describing their emotions so passionately...Just ,please,if you have the time can you tell us anxious readers what happens next in your story?Please?For the sake of Hikaru and Kaoru's relationship?

P.S. I really thought the title was neat too!
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
:o awesome!
SirDeryl chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
well that was more mature than you usually write... I like it! lol

I found it more serious, which is more of a change.. but it was SO well written

Please update soon!
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
The hell? What the heck was that all about? Hikaru was being a jerk.

Anyway, I love love love this! Can't wait for the next chapter
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
GENIUS HIKARU! haha, so funny.

-.- Kao-chan does not look like a fire truck XD

Very well done
cuteandcuddly chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Aww D: Good lemon scene :)
nicluvly chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
The emotions in this were so raw! The M rated scene only added to the tension and felt more of a feeling to add to the drama and hurt rather than titilate. I loved it.
Lecture chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
Two reasons why I feel absolutely compelled to review. First, you mentioned me at the beginning and I was a bit flattered. Second, and more importantly, the m-rated scene. For I'm truly a pervert. But your a terrific writer don't get me wrong. I love this story and the way you portray them and their relationship. As well as Hikaru's possessiveness. I am terribly excited to read the next installment!

-Lecture
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
Yeah, that was such a great place. They probably scarred some homeless man for life! Hah, continue!
chouhimes chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Well... That chapter sort of depressed me. xD It was great, though; I loved it regardless. Thanks for writing! -

Hazuki
nicluvly chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
I'm an admitted sucker for metaphors and dreams and this really was wonderful, the emotions and the symbolism were just deliciously perfect. This truly an astounding collection you've compiled! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading each installment and eagerly look forward to an update.
nicluvly chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Stunning piece of poetry and believable Hikaru written which is a challenge since he's not the most affluent twin.
nicluvly chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Short but sweet I loved the angsty under current to their exchange. You do very well at displaying their dependency on one another while at the same time you can feel their yerning to be recognized as individuals, I love the dash of HikaXHaru too since they're one of my favorite pairings.
nicluvly chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Haha, Kyouya is so sinister I love it! And Kaoru's reaction was freaking priceless! Him rocking back and forth in the corner blaming himself for Hikaru's stupidity. So Kaoru.