Reviews for Looking Glass
Isabella Poulous chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
i think i could use that fresh supply of kleenex. I thank you for a truly beautiful story.
Bronzehairedfreak1901 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
You're brilliant, you know that? Fucking Brilliant. That was positively the best story I have ever read. Brilliant.
MaraBenefici chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Sob...
dazzledtina chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Just, ugh, so beautiful everytime I read it

"Atoned, I was a man.

And we would never die again."

Magic I say Miss Rie,Magic.
Gasaway Alley chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Warpy, thwarpy, puddin' pie. Kissed the girl and made him cry. One of my favorites, La La.

So verra gorges and haunting.

0x0x - backwards on ya!
winterstale chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Soul-affirming. Beautiful. Twin flames. The heart always knows.

The wash of pollen and gold dust haunt, as do 'I love you' to his selfless brothers. My man. My woman.

'The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible and thereupon arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise.' Plato, The Republic.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I LOVED THIS, THIS IS AWESOME.
susayq chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh Rie, I cried again. That is one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever read, but one of themost beautiful. I made my 17 YO, who is the one who introduced me to Twilight, sit and read it. She cried too.

Oh! And was that MY name I noticed in the AN? That made my day. Even more than the fact that my hubby hasn't complained that I've read Fanfic today :D Love ya!

Susan
brandj chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Damn it Rie…you repost this and so I have to read it again, which means I have to cry again. And then you run off to the south…you suck. Okay, not really, but you get what I’m saying!

Since I reviewed once on the twi 25, I will post my favorite lines from this one…sound good? Well, too bad, your getting it anyway!

“It felt divine. It made me sinister.”

“She gasped, not at the iciness, nor at the flickering luminescence, but at the rightness of it all. And she called me beautiful.”

“A sickening replay of He loves me, he loves me not. Worse: Will he kill me, will he not. This was no mere child’s game!”

“You should run screaming, shout to the hills! Never to return.” One of my favorite quotes from the book was Bella’s “You’re still waiting for the running and the screaming, aren’t you?”

“On the precipice of death, at my hands or those of my Jasper, once, or my rivals of warring factions and vampire royalty, Bella’s life swung from a noose, just this side of suffocation.”

“We regretted nothing.

“We had succeeded in the unthinkable. We had grown old together.” And cue the damn waterworks!

“I’m dying now, Edward,” Okay, weeping.

“I am too. I’ll be right behind you.” From here on out, bawling profusely!

Beautiful BB! And yes, Mirrow and it’s follow are being voted for you!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I read this at work and I'm trying to hide my tears. It's so beautiful!
slobber-monkey chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is one of the only stories I've read more than once, and I love it and get teary EVERYTIME still.

This is such a beautiful story and makes me long for a love so strong and pure...
TwifanUK chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is quite possibly my favourite out of all you have written. It makes me tear up everytime I read it. It's so beautiful and heart warming, yet heart breaking at the same time.

Love ya Rie! ;)
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I die for you, you know that.
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Brat, boundless with energy, full of life and love. You fill our days with laughter and belonging.

Christmas cards do say it all.

0x0x0x - XoXoXo
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I listened to the song and read this and it gives it a different vibe, kind of haunting-imo. Loved the song.

I did get teary eyed again and can only imagine a love so strong."Even now, she did not wilt. She blossomed!"

I am just a mere reader and I cannot find the proper words to describe my joy at reading your work. I find myself in awe, literally, at your talent. I admit I have to look up certain words, but I dont mind. hey, atleast I learned something.:)Thank you.

And Breathless, ugh, I am panting.. cant wait.

xoxo Annette