Reviews for Raw
Rosalie Lillian Hale1915 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is amazing. I am insanley jelous at the fact that you have such potential when it comes to writing! You have gift in writing and i think you should keep writing more. This is the exact story I've been looking for to read. And its motivating! I hope to read more, please I'm begging you! I havnt read anything like this in so long its captivating. I hope you are to write more because you have caught my attention and I am loving the lay out of the story. If i don't read more I will be pretty upset and hurt by the lack of story. Your talent should be shared with the world not bottled up! I am happy to say that I am honored to read somthing by such an amazinf author. You desribe everything so vivid I feel like I'm in the story and capturing everything infront of my own eyes! This is amazing! This is also the longest review i have ever writen and I'm happy to say that I'm glad it goes to you. You are truly amazing and I hope to read more.

Your #1 fan- Lizzie Roze
avd chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow. This was... Beautiful. So, so well and originally written. You should be very pleased wth this story, it's absolutely fantastic. I loved rosalie's thoughts on the high school cafeteria at the beginning- you've created a brilliant character for her.

Loved the relationship between Bella and rose.

I thought the summary for this was very intriguing.

Your writing is fantastic. The only small, possible error I noticed was in this part: "Chatter picks up from there filled with trivia school gossip" - about halfway in. Not sure if this is meant to be trivial school gossip, although I see how trivia works in the context. So if trivia was what you wanted all along I apologise.

Alice and Jasper were great as well. I though the way you described Alice as a porcelain doll that didn't discriminate over who got to play with her was great.

The only fights I've ever been involved in a verbal ones. Thoughs can be just as painful as ones that come to blows.

Anyway- awesome job! I'm definitely going to read your other story.

Oh! If you continue - I will also most definitely be reading.
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This seems really interesting, I can't wait until you continue.
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I LOVED IT. Who is Liam?

Plz plz plz write soon.
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I like this! Update soon!
xCxBubblezx chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
so good... plz continue!
immiD chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow, great job! Can't wait to read more, so keep it up!
winterstale chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love your avenging angel Rose. There's so much here already and I want to know more about these people. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.