Reviews for Of Sin and Virtue
fuuko no miko chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
. Ever.

I love this! It took me two readings to completely grasp it (but I suspect that's just me).

Please write more!
GlowingLikeASolarFire chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wheee this is so cute :D

But you don't actually need it to be M. Implied content falls under teen _
Kate chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
This is just *wonderful.* Gah! Beautifully written, incredibly in-character, and so believable, so sexy. Great concept, too. Well done! Grazie for sharing!
risky pixie chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
hm...im confused
risky pixie chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
haha, i like the sloth one
risky pixie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
these aren't in order? o.O
annalessthanthree chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely excellent!

I stumbled upon this story after absolutely NEEDING (it was very serious) to find a good Ezio/Rosa story. This one definitely didn't disappoint. The characterization for both of them was just spot on, which is extra impressive considering that you managed to do it in 100 words or less each time. I also just loved the entire basis. I'm a sucker for the seven deadly sins (and virtues, too), and you managed to work it into the world of ACII so well. Not to mention your writing style is just great on its own.

I'm definitely going to check your other stories, and this one's definitely going on my favorite list. )

Keep up the awesome work!

- Anna 3
originalworksof chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
That was pretty damn epic. I like how you used Italian words and stuff. It have it a real ACII feel. This was awesome, dude. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
i'm not ulysses chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Omg I could not contain my excitement for these stories! My absolute favourites of Ezio/Rosa by far!

Thanks so much for writing and sharing these wonderful fics.

I love the random Italian thrown in there, it just spices things up. Hehe

MONST3R chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
fantastic! i hope you write more!
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Short but sweet I would say. The emotion you fit into so few words, startling.
jesska-san chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
That was such a sweet ending to this wonderful collection. Them growing old together, how cute. Makes me love the couple even more. Thanks for this. I always looked forward to your updates on this and I hope that you write more about these two. Awesome job.
Crazy Penguin Lord chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I'm appalled by the lack of reviews for this story. It's simply too beautiful to be ignored ;; Your stories are the epitome of Ezio/Rosa luv. That's all I can say without fangirling extensively over your stories. Even now, it's hard to hold myself back XD Well, I lovelovelove your stories, your style is excellent, and you capture these characters and these moments so well that I can almost believe some of them to be part of the game (they should be- Assassin's Creed 3 better do to Ezio and Rosa what it did to Altair and Maria :). Anyway, thank you for gracing the fandom with your beautiful stories, and I eagerly await any more that come this way :) Happy writing!

CPL
Lazy to Log In chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I've been following this thing since chapter 1, and you're a fantastic writer! The characters are deep and genuine, the little drabbles are subtle and vague, describing instead of telling. I like how you use Italian too (in fact, your characters speak more Italian than the game does). I don't know Italian, but you seem like you do! Lol. Peace out, and keep up those updates!
Palke Timon chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I'm loving your AC2 stories, keep it up. This one in particular is quite adorable, hope you write more.