Reviews for The Cleverest Demon
Kerowyn6 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ha. Crowley, Crowley, Crowley... you could have saved Vimes a lot of trouble of if you had just made it, say, a demon of eternal cupcakes...
LilithChild chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is quite amusing and I do feel like Crowley is IC, through I haven't read Good Omens in a while, but you did a really good job!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Awesome. Loved it. Especially the smiley face bit at the end. Voldemort would've been better served with summoning Hastur and Ligur. XD
butterflykrp2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
voldemort just cant win
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Heehees! Voldemort is too proud and evil to understand Crowley's laid back jokesterness! Soooo funny...
Doctor Spock chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
*snicker* Yeeeheheehheheessssssss.
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
mwhahaha ol' moldy just got PWNED! YES!
marmota-b chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well, he idid/i get himself the cleverest demon... he might have been better off with a more stupid one! :D

A good, fun little story.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Are you kidding me?

Crowley was perfect, I adored this! :)
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I liked it. Honestly, in a story this short his character was close enough. I liked the Summoning Darkness, though. Is that a Discworld reference or just a random name?
IWantAPetBadger chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hah ha, good ol'... or whatever... Crowley, why corrupt one when you can irritate thousands?
0.o person chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
YAH! This is a lovely story, I really like the idea. All the characters are really well written and in character. Well done!

Keep up the good work.
irezel chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
oh crowley. i love you. XD
North Polaris chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great one! If you ever feel like doing one where he meets Dumbledore...

Crowley is good at annoying authority, and he's certainly the cleverest (and coolest) demon.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was a great cross! The way that Voldemort and everybody's favorite demon interacted was pure genius! You definitely earned a cookie for the 'Thud' reference!