Reviews for Hypocrite
Jesstew chapter 1 . 1/26
So perfect !
blank chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
well written! write on! :)
envyme13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
YAY. MORE
SqueakyZorro chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You are such a gifted writer-I enjoy all of your pieces! This was by far the best version of this event in Rosalie and Edward's relationship that I've seen. Some have Edward actively helping her, which just didn't fit when he'd already had his rebellion epiphany. At the same time, his guilt over his rebellion, especially being pretty fresh at this point, would prevent him from "ratting her out" to Carlisle before the fact. I agree with some of the other reviews-I would love to see this expanded to include how Rosalie's plans play out-the effect each killing has on Rosalie, Edward's reactions, when and how Carlisle and Esme realize what's going on. I would be curious to see your interpretation of Carlise's response in particular-would he confront her right then or is the family meeting in Midnight Sun the first time he expressly referred to it? Anyway, thanks for an insightful and beautifully written piece!
MyGreatPerhaps chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
"But they will," he said quietly, his eyes tight. "I won't need to tell them. You will change, Rosalie."

I shook my head wryly. "You're a year and a half too late. I already have."

That just tipped the iceberg! Really, really good story! I'd love to hear more.
Alilouhoo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice and short. I liked seeing Edward and Roselie interact. You're a fantastic writer
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really liked this. I think you captured not only Rosalie and Edward but also their relationship just perfectly. I really like how he was trying to talk her out of it because he didn't want her to feel what he did with what he had done. And I like the understanding of how he does know and he's seen what happened.

This conversation feels like it could have happened in the books, great job with it.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great story.

I liked the way you portrayed Edward and Rosalie's relationship. I never thought that he would have tried to discourage her, but you presented his side of the argument in a way that was very much in-character for him. I tended to side with Rosalie though. Edward really didn't have the right to keep her from wreaking justice on her rapist-murderers. The end line, "I already have" says it all.
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I loved this. I don't know where you come up with all of these but now that I have read this it seems so obviously that Edward wouldn't stand by while Rosalie was planning it all out.

I would have liked more, but then I always do when it comes to your writing.
tanwellman chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow! I never thought about this-Edward's part in Rosalie's 'justice.' I would love for you to continue this-how Carlisle found out, and how Edward handled things from here on. WOnderful.
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Very interesting. All I can say is you made very good use of some fallow ground in the history of the Cullens. I wonder if Rosalie would have been such a stone cold b1tch had she not kill Royce and his friends. Thing is, in her shoes, I'd have killed them too.

KK
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow, powerful. I think it really digs deep into the whole Rosalie/Edward/Royce deal and portrays each character perfectly. The ending was especially dramatic. Nice job! :)
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really enjoy your work. You have a real talent for everyone's 'voice.' I am thoroughly enjoying fifty-eight nights and was intrigued by how this fit in. Here's hoping you have a lot of free time and keep writing about the Cullens! thank you.
Gleena chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great story. I can especially believe Edward trying to stop Rosalie but refusing to rat her out to Carlisle and Esme.
joayla chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
that was a really good adaptation of what could have gone oon between them both