Reviews for Fools
Yo the light chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You if you're stupid.
mikoyo-bitch
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
the fool lives without the grace of god so you can as well sharpen your blade on this stone without gods graces
satomika chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
mou...

it was only an implication!
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
haha, I really can see Touma and Mikoto inside this little fanfic

It may be short and nothing really happened here, but still ... I think it is good
Someone chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Honestly you can't call it a good story since it only follows in the line and almost hierarchically ends it with a cliche resolution and overused terms. Your intentions are great and you have potential,but you lack the imagination to deliver with which you find yourself describing the same things several times (hence the intention or not) and the ending is so short and reader. Especially if the ending is so short and simple that it makes it a waste of time and leaves the reader yearning for something unknown. Try to be more creative and describe things a bit more into detail and senses.
Toxicsnake91 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
really good story

the flow went perfect and it worked well done

if you like the mikoto/touma pairing then read my story "the unstoppable team" i've used that pairing and one that most people are really confused about but it seems to work pretty well
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Nice, ya know the first pairing that comes to mind when watching/reading To Aru Majutsu no Index is Touma/Index. But I like this better
Koye chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I...dony know what to say... it is cut how mikoto think its also incledible this fic even though its just a oneshot its a very good one. CONGRATULATIONS!
CkretAznMan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I disagree with some of the motivations behind the characters, but it's fine. The fic itself is alright.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
The ending was wonderfully sweet, well done on this one.

That said it repeated itself a bit much in several areas, furthermore the sentence structure could do with a bit of refinement, try for shorter, more condensed wording. Writing drabbles with a strict drabbles helps a lot with that.

Though if your anything like me a lot of them will turn out bad, but it does help a lot.

Great fic, just keep getting better and great will become awesome then righteous then godly then...chuck norris.

Peace out and Rcok on,

Anzer'ke.
Koi-no-Iro chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It was a very nice one-shot. Quite enjoyable. I hope you decide to write more.
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I enjoyed this. As I am a big supporter of Misaka and Touma, I greatly enjoyed seeing a fic about them. They don't get enough love here on . That really should change. I'm glad for your story. It was also well written, which I appreciate, even if it didn't delve very deeply into their characters. It didn't really need to though. If you know the characters, you know it works Nice story!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Heh heh. Impressive. Very impressive. I would like to see what you could do with this pair in more stories.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Nice fic. Believable from Mikoto's side, not so much from Touma's, as he's never half as mushy in the original. Well, it's not like I'm fond of that 'couldn't care less' part of his character, either.

Watch out for grammar:

- wouldn’t ever let that [happened] (happen)

- he had [proofs] (different meaning in plural here, so 'proof')

- met her [in] so many occasions (on)

Those are just some examples for things to look out for. I know you'll get better at avoiding hiccups like those with time. Writing outside one's mother tongue is always a challenge.

Keep it up :).