Reviews for Things We Lost in the Hellfire
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Crap! I'm almost crying! Great story!
Dragonflysoul chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
LOVED this! Thanks!
authoressnebula chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I feel like I want to leave the words "absolutely beautiful" on each one of your stories I read but this was just PERFECT. I always imagined that Sam and Jo had connected while Dean was gone, and this was just...perfect. It hit every spot I didn't know I was looking for. Seriously, are you in my head? LOL

Thank you for sharing.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
aw jo is awesome...

is they going to be a third chapter?
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Great story.

thanks for sharing it.

I hope the writers have a great brother moment ahead for us!

gapdragon1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Thoroughly enjoyable. Really liked how you portrayed all those powerful feelings and very emotional scenes without letting them get 'mushy'. Wonderfully in character and loved the Batman/Robin ref. (Don't know if you know the english sitcom 'only fools and horses' but their Batman and Robin scene jumped into my mind - have a look on you tube) Thank you
Spoilerwolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
This story had a lot of things to love:

- L!S, protective!Dean/protective!Bobby, comfort and brotherly love.

Thank you for sharing this.

Jess.
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Excellent first chapter. You can feel Sam's desperation to fix things, and also the slight crazed feel to his mad thinking.

It would be nice if Kripke and Co. would touch on how SAM feels about all of this, but at least we have fanfic writers like yourself to fill in the blank.

Jess.
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Wow. The last paragraph was absolutely beautiful. This whole story was wondrfully written. Amazing!
thisislandgirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Wow. That hurt but it was so good! I love the end scene with Sam and Jo. And that last paragraph ... nearly killed me. I'm in tears right now. It was beautiful writing and such a pleasure to read! Thank you.
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
:complete and utter jawdrop: OMG. i think my jaw may have possibly fallen off. this. is. absolutely. SUPERB in its entirity. absolutely and breath-takenly gorgeous in writing style and characterization. the grief is thick, torteous and oh so tangible and it makes my heart skip a beat with each parapraph. your talent is so rare, and amazing that i cant move on to the next sentence without re-reading the last.

seriously. i cant praise you enough.

bravo
anka-x chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
"...he didn’t chastise him or even tease him for his chick-flicky tendencies, he merely came up behind him, and with gentle hands under his armpits, he held him up while he washed it clean."

Beautiful.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Great fic. I loved this so much.
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
One of the reasons they made fan fiction - to give us moments that we missed but that make the stories so much richer. Thank you for sharing.