Reviews for Selective
sender unknown chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
NOT DARK AT ALL. super cute, made me cry happy tears at the end man. happy tears.
halogenbulbs chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Nice fic3 I was touched,really!
Luana Fluorite chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
cold-blooded...but family! that last line made me cryXD
SORASOYA chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Love the fic :3

It's wonderfully written, the present tense made it even better. Cheers to Beta-san, Sazerac!

I'm sleepy right now, so... I'm unable to crap for the review... *yawns* Sorry.
satoru-13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
DDAW Varia family 3

And yay for present tense, I'm not the only one who does it! Yay~
Dream Keys chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Damn you, making me review :(

Er..so happy birthday, grinny-guy. The actual story is pretty well written, with nice present tense. Kudos to Sazerac for totally beta-ing over it ;D

Not much to say plot-wise, since...well, you know. I do wish it was a little bit longer though, writing has totally spoiled me and this length no longer satisfies me :(

*shivers at DM*

So yeah..here's your first review.

-Dream Keys

PS: CACTI! PLANTS, and...ground windows...
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
WELL.

I don't think I can pick out my favourits phrases because I would, quite literally, end up quoting the entire fic. I doubt that would fit in this review XD Besides, there's no point, because all the sentences are inter-related and picking one out of a hundred would make no sense. I think.

Well, anyway, I think this may be your best work yet, my dear! You set the mood just right, and you made Bel extremely IC, which is saying something because Belphegor is a crazy unpredictable bastard XD

Don't worry about the writing style, you pulled it of just perfect. And you know, it suits the mood of the story just right too XD

Okay, so here's what think. Judging by this piece and your previous GrimmUlqui one, I'd say you're suited to writing dark, angsty-ish pieces. So, since I don't think you've done many before, maybe you should try focusing on Drama/Horror/Hurt/Angst for a while. With enough practice, you'd be FABULOUS, since it apparently comes naturally to you. I mean it. (I hope to God this doesn't come as an unwelcome suggestion. I just want you to do your best is all. God knows I fail at writing anything remotely serious, even when I try it just comes out as crack.)

You know? I think perhaps in this case opposites make things work. I mean, you strike me as being a cheerful, fun person, and yet writing dark stuff (not emo dark mind you, I mean deliciously soul-grabbing :) seems to come naturally. And I, by nature, am stoic and somewhat macabre, yet I can't write a serious fic to save my life. (What this has to do with the review, I don't know. I just felt like saying it, and so you must listen X)

So anyway, that's all for now. Keep up the good work, my honourable Lord Vodka!

p.s: You get a fave. Just because you're so awesome. X)
Sazerac chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh, so no cheers for me?

I'm hurt. Truly, I really really am. *places hand to heart dramatically*

(but we got photos xD)

I think I've told you just about everything already too...thanks for letting me check it, btw.

~Sazzy

(ps, give photos to me asap~)