Reviews for A Puppy Named Cody
lolajohnson94 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Wow so awesome and so cute. Are you gonna finish the story? Please say yes. It's so cute awwww :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Please update please! This story is so freaking funny, please don't give up, I want to see HBK kill Orton! Please uPdate, it's been so long since I found a good writer like you! You and your awesomeness ! Please!
nero hardy chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
*dies laughing*where u gone?UPDATE KILLING ME!ROFL AND PMSL
ButterflyJazz chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
AWWWW! Cody is WAY too cute for his own good! X3 And all of this Candy is delicious! Reading this has reverted me back into a little school girl because I'm scrambling to find something to say besides OMG. Plus, I've been having to restrain myself from going into an All Caps freak out this entire time. Seriously, this fic has just melted my brain into mush from this cuteness.

I really hope you aren't through with writing in general. :( I noticed that you haven't posted any stories since late 2010 and I'd be really sad to hear that you've given up writing. So say it ain't so and hopefully update us with some of your awesomeness, pretty please with cherries on top?
wildfire-200 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Best eppisode so far. But i'm just saying that cause i love Candy. They are so cute together!3
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Soooooooo cute
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
This is absolutely cute
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
This is one entertaining story. Love it
DancersParadice chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
I love this story! It's so hilarious, witty and very well written! God, Christmas got so much better. :D Also, when I was reading this story I have to point out that I seriously love how you portray the characters. Hehe, I also almost fell out of my chair when I read about Hunter complaining of 'Cody's nakedness' on Shawn and his bed. XD

Hope you update soon!
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I-LOVE-IT. .

I was waiting this soooo bad! And finally... *-* OMG, i just loved it. Ted, Randy and Cody are so freakin' cool together Yay! And u wrote a lot of Candy!

The image of Cody and Teddy curled up together killed me. I mean, it's so adorable!

And Cody getting showered by Teddy and then by Randy *-* Fuuuck I melt! xDD

Hope u can update soon D

PD: I'm agree with Fangirlxfantasies xDD

Bye~
fangirlxfantasies chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
omg first YAY! you updated!

second, loved it! loooooooved the candy

third: is it wrong/incredibly creepy that i kinda want you to bump the rating to a M and let randy *cough* TEACH cody a couple more things? i mean i know that techinically that would be bestiality but i mean c'mon you could let that slide right? lol :P
Gixxy chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
You updated! *does happy dance*

And Cody is just so freaking adorable 3 it! Not to mention how innocent he is and i just love how that causes all kind of embarassing and awkward moments for in this case Randy and John. Oh and i just love all the Candy moment in this chapter and the idea of Cody in Randy's clothes has me totally swooning.

Hope to read more of this soon after you get your new laptop!
EverlastingWonderland chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Aw I loved this chapter, your writing is amazing ) If Shawn woulnd't murder Randy he & Cody would be adorable together.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
LOVE IT!
LegacyChick chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Damn, so much innocence, naivity, hotness, fluff and fun in one chapter. This was just brilliant. I really hope you'll be able to update sooner this time, cause I can't wait. I'm addicted to this story. Fuck, Cody's so cute, especially when he was getting showered and washed his hair. Sweetness! :D