Reviews for To Be Loved
Noy chapter 17 . 5/18
So... Because he didn't want to be "seen as a tyrant" Dumbledore that could have easily end Fudge's coup right here, right now, decided to let an actual tyrant take full control of the country ?
Well he is an idiot.
draco122 chapter 25 . 5/14
Well done. A wonderful tale.
Draco122
miffedniffler chapter 13 . 3/8
So harry told dumbles about the graveyard scene, like minutes after it happened... and no one thought to go to the graveyard right then? What fucking bs..
leonardobluesummers chapter 25 . 2/19
Great story.
C3nterF0ld chapter 10 . 1/28
hmmm... it's nice the adults are doing something for once but I find myself disenchantedfirst the not doing the trials and now the basilisk being killed by three professors while Harry got his ass kicked. I understand it's much realistic but it just feels wrong. and I can't help but think that him killing the snake for its part in harming Daphne would've gone a long way for their friendship. I'll keep reading for now but it honestly feels like I'm reading a watered down version of the story. doesn't feel very fantastical or anything.
deoxeyses chapter 25 . 12/7/2021
Nice
Diametrik chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
I loved every moment of reading this. Despite the simple premise, I might even go as far as to say that this is the best Harry Potter fanfic I've read. It's at least in the top 3.

Voldemort and Lucius'-as well as Fudge's-political maneuvering was realistic and intelligent. Harry's relationship with Dumbledore was wholesome and Dumbledore was written extremely well and imo very close to the intended canon for his character. I loved the interactions between and the progression of the relationship between Harry and Daphne; they were amusing and tastefully written. And Snape was perfect, too. I especially liked his end and his place in the epilogue.
3tim chapter 25 . 10/19/2021
This fic has probably one of the best imperio use cases in how it can totally destabilize society.
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 8/23/2021
I really hope this isn't going to be a canon rehashThankfully this wasn't a play by play copy, but I'm tired of going through canon plot again and again lol.
Thanks for writing~
Sagar Alias Jackie chapter 25 . 6/7/2021
Amazinh read , loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2021
It's feeling like Harry and Hermione have read the script and just waiting for the right moment to speak and act. Sadly that means the writing isn't very good, author.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/8/2021
I had to read the last sentence twice and I was glad I did. What a beautiful way to end the story of two love hungry kids. Thank you for making me smile today and I hope someone has done the same for you.
Noraim chapter 15 . 4/8/2021
This is not for me. Reviews are making it sounds like a genius story. Pretty mild/simple from my point of view. There are quite a few good ideas tho.
DerektheChipolata chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
Unlike many reviewers I found this story to be very bland and in many ways was very unoriginal. I was expecting some sort of relationship between Daphne and Harry but there was a total lack of development and it just happened. It really didn't need the first fifteen or so chapters that were little more than book rehash with slightly different charasycters. Overall I couldn't fault how it was written just the whole concept of what was written was so frustrating.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 25 . 3/11/2021
Great story. Actually loved your version of Dumbledore! Thanks for sharing!
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »