Reviews for To Be Loved
Corwyn chapter 25 . 8/18
Thank you for sharing this story. It was bittersweet, but I enjoyed it.
mckertis chapter 25 . 8/17
It's not bad exactly, but...rather... sterile. Devoid of feeling. I am not convinced in the existence of this world you've painted.
So many bad reviews. They're all right though. This story belongs in a garbage can
Story was bad chapter 25 . 7/11
This story had so much potential till you proceeded to destroy it. No real development on the relationship between Harry and Daphne. Many points were blatantly stolen from other fan fics on this site and poorly executed at that. By far the worst thing is what you did to Snape. I currently want you to have the same fate the more man ended up with. Do the world a favor and become a better writer. Fudge you.
vysirez chapter 12 . 6/27
Interesting story so far, maybe a bit bland at times, but good. I do have to say that Dumbledore was a bit of an idiot when he went to get Pettigrew. He just walks in plain as day and announces things, doesn't try to be subtle or careful. I know you did it so Pettigrew could escape, but it doesn't change his stupidity.
Chapter One: Implication of magical core.
Chapter Two: Gratuitous Granger Insertion.

I'll leave before the suckage kills me.
PhoenixGravity chapter 24 . 5/18
My heart broke for Snape. I never cared much for him In the books, but here... Just the injustice, though I must admit that it portrays life well. I literally had pain reading that passage, it was that well written, as if I was living it...
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 5/1
A very different Harry Potter story. You pretty much destroyed Hogwarts killed off favourite characters and never included some at all. Very unusual but enjoyable.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 5/1
Being MOD didn't do much for him eh?hopefully Kingsley, Remus and Filius survived.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 5/1
Well that explains how they got Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 5/1
How did the French know that Harry was in Brussels especially since this was literally right after entering the same night?
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 5/1
Wow did not expect that. It's rather sick the way Dumbledore risked everyone's life for Severus and he isn't even bringing any news worth keeping him alive.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 5/1
Well Fudge didn't believe Dumbledore or Harry Potter why would he believe Dawlush?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 5/1
What a mess.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/1
Lol Lucius is getting beat by his own actions...I find it hard that Fudge even has the gumption to do this but then his Aurors are the ones doing everything.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »