Reviews for To Be Loved
D. Page Robin chapter 13 . 4/15
I like the story very much. One small quibble, if it is pouring rain in the graveyard, how did any blood get collected, much less enough to do the ritual?
Michaelkoc1 chapter 25 . 4/4
This was really good.. Really good read. But i dont agree with killing snape or Daphne erasing his memories. His sacrifice should have been remembered.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 25 . 3/21
great story, really enjoyed it... would have liked another time skip in the epilogue that showed Harry/Daph getting married...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 15 . 3/21
yippee, they finally getting somewhere
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 3/20
well, Harry getting owned was so much more believable... nice chapter
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 3/20
*sigh* god damn Hermione, i really hate that girl... will prob stop reading if she has alot of screen time
GreenAlien123 chapter 17 . 3/16
I have read till this point, and I have to say this story feels extremely rushed. This is missing loads of character interaction. You sufficiently diverged from canon to keep things interesting, but unfortunately the story is not living up to its potential.
themergitonian chapter 25 . 3/14
This is a great story. Really good job.
KookierThanFiction chapter 24 . 3/6
Harry's characterization in this fanfic had been very OOC so far, even for an AU, but the OOCness in this chapter was more pronounced than it was in any other chapter. This AU was very plausible and promising, but Harry was such an unforgiving, insufferable jackass that it was very hard to sympathize-let alone root for him-in this fanfic. This fanfic has remarkably few plot holes and nearly no grammar or spelling mistakes, but has neither the subtle writing nor brilliant characterization of canon.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 25 . 2/25
Awww! That was sweet, and so ok great! I could definitely see the change in your writing from the beginning. Thank you for sharing your skill and story with us. I liked your take on indifferent-Dursleys, what that did to Harry, and how that brought he and Daphne together. Very good! :)

I look forward to seeing what more you've got.
A Reader chapter 25 . 2/8
Very very very good.
Star Iron chapter 25 . 2/3
Poor Hermione. Poor Government. Poor World Magical and Mundane. You kind of JKR'd the epilogue but the rest of the story was great.
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 25 . 1/29
As I quote from south park " you killed mcgonagol you bastard"

But it was a magnificent story :) just sad that you killed mcgonagol
G-Unot chapter 25 . 1/18
This was an excellent story, despite some parts of the beginning being a little contrived in terms of Harry making certain leaps of logic which shouldn't have come to him so easily, eg Quirell's got a forced stutter must be a bad guy, etc but overall the story improved as it progressed although I wouldn't have minded seeing the Daphne/Harry relationship fleshed out a bit more and some more real interaction between them. All in all this has been an excellent story to read and I thank you for taking the time out to write it :)
Futon Lord chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow. Your characters interactions SUCK. The character/relationship development is especially weak. Still, I have to applaud the effort you've put into this fic. And to actually finish it! Very few authors have the required dedication.
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »