Reviews for To Be Loved
Kwetwz chapter 25 . 15h
A competent Voldy is a rare one
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 25 . 6/14
Fantastic story! I'm not in the mood to leave a wordy review, but you're a great author who wrote an amazing story,
Glw4life chapter 1 . 6/12
I really enjoyed your story. It was interesting and diverged from cannon wondwrfully. I hope you keep writing.
LonelyBoy614 chapter 2 . 6/11
"She taught her that the ends always justify the means"
So her grandmother's a "For the Greater Good" type of person then, right?
FlutteryFangirl chapter 25 . 5/30
This story is simply beautiful. I can’t think of any other way to say it, the story made me cry, made me laugh, and entertained me all the way through. The character growth and the way you made it so the faults of the characters were shown and acknowledged was genius. This story is, hands down, my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction I have read. I have never really looked at his ship but with the way it is written, makes me think it wouldn’t matter. Thank you for writing this magnificent fanfiction and kudos to you.
ironhair chapter 25 . 5/4
Daphne destroyed Snape's memory to protect Harry from feeling horrible?
ironhair chapter 5 . 5/2
What happened to Norbert?
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/2
Reading
Hank1967 chapter 25 . 4/16
That was a really good, well-written story! I enjoyed it immensely! I hope you will continue to write more stories. Your treatment of Dumbledore was great - I like how you reset his character to put him in a much better light and be more suitable to dealing with Harry. The Harry/Daphne relationship was well thought out as well. The way they came together slowly, always dealing with the demons from their respective pasts worked very well.
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 25 . 4/15
Thank you. Great story.
James018 chapter 2 . 4/9
The moment when I come back to this story, which I favourited many years ago, and realise that this chapter is probably what inspired my first and (thus far) only attempt at a multi-chaptered fanfic.
Cwhit930 chapter 25 . 3/26
Job well done. Thank you for the share
1989bronco4x4 chapter 25 . 3/24
Absolutely fantastic story
so perfect it hurts chapter 25 . 3/23
Loved this story. Very believable characters and a bit nice to read a loving Dumbledore.
Thanks for taking the time to write.
- SPIH
perennialmeet chapter 25 . 3/18
This was really the closest to perfect a story in the Harry Potter universe can get. Harry was not too overpowered, but neither was he weak. He didn't have a great childhood, nor a terrible one. You showed why Dumbledore is so revered and Tom so feared. Everything was logical. All in all, a great story.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »