Reviews for To Be Loved
hdres chapter 25 . 1/23
A well written and imaginative story. I really liked how you changed everything but things mainly stayed the same. It was interesting to see the same results from different motivations and actions. It was also nice to see a good Dumbledore for once. Thank you for sharing your story
CarolWim chapter 25 . 12/11/2023
Great story, but I've some remarks to make your story even better. When you write about an event in the story, it will take one or a few paragraphs to do that. You only pause your tempo somewhat if it's interesting.
For example, the attack on the fortress to free the prisoners. Voldie destroyed the outer wall and walked inside. That'll not do. You could write about the first page of the phone book. A few sentences about an awesome spell of Voldie and the effect it has on the walls to collapse.
Abstract01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
in 2023, this story is being plagiarized by 'King Andro'.
AtramNoctem chapter 16 . 10/9/2023
Everything about this fic is fucking stupid, and I really mean everything, but this chapter in particular.
Galaleo chapter 1 . 9/29/2023
This a decent story. Nothing overly groundbreaking but a solid read.

There are portions that i thouroughly enjoyed, Dumbledore being the main one. His apprentice or protege realationship with Harry is wholesome and how you would think he would act in the books.

Overall it is fine, what really kills it for me though ia the lack of romance in a real sense and character deaths. Like it is one thing to kill a few characters in a story especially canon deaths, but by the end of the novel there is not really anyone of worth left. It would be like making a long drive for ice cream but finding out they are out of all the good flavors.
HalfBlood Prince chapter 25 . 9/7/2023
I think there were many remarkable things about this fic, starting with the much more formidable and guide version for Harry from Dumbledore, although I think that many more ideas could have been drawn from a Ravenclaw version of Harry since I think he had too many moments in which he behaved like a gryffindor, also I found the end of Snape's memory unfortunate after everything he did, it did not compare to the original version. It would also have been much more intriguing to have a more precise focus on each chapter because it felt too rushed at times. Mainly I would have liked more interactions from Daphne towards her sister or the rest of her family to improve the "romance",etc. 7/10
Nulled Void chapter 25 . 8/4/2023
good
Winter VizionZ chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
I really liked this story until you decided to do a canon rewrite of harry allowing a killing curse to hit him. That pretty much ruined the whole story for me seeing as how all of the changes you made before seem insignificant if the ending is still the same.
jurmaev chapter 25 . 4/18/2023
Thanks for the story!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 25 . 3/25/2023
So, do I understand it correctly? That Harry must never see Severus's memory because then he would feel so guilty? A little darker story than I generally like to read but it was well written. I followed a story recommendation.
Tejj chapter 10 . 3/24/2023
What was the point of putting Harry into a game and almost killing him, if he's up and about the next day?
wewe1212 chapter 25 . 2/19/2023
Great story line and writing, BUT the author committed murder with some characters, namely Snape.

The plot with fudge was brilliant, so much so that part of me was actually going for Voldemort. Also I loved how Dumbledore kicked Voldemort's butt. however, another bad part of this story was how much destruction there was, there was almost nobody worthwhile in the wizarding world to continue going on for, and the society was destroyed.
Overall, it was a great story but I liked the beginning better than the end.
johnapple chapter 25 . 1/6/2023
I enjoyed your work very much. Thank you
KoldT chapter 25 . 12/23/2022
Very enjoyable story. Well written as a bonus. Thank you.
Gazuzin chapter 25 . 11/28/2022
I liked how fast paced everything was, no unnecessary details. Didn't really like this Harry, specially about the belguian dude and killing Snape, even though that was Dumbledore fault too for not telling him. Really sad.
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »