Reviews for To Be Loved
Virginianrebel chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I like it, keep going but work on your grammar and be more descriptive. ;-)
Augustus Featherwing chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
This has the chance to be a very interesting story, I also like the storyline thus far; I imagine that the indifference from the Dursleys is the main drive for Harry to excell.

Merry Christmas.

KoV
brighteyes343 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
update soon

interesting story
Irishfighter chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Great chapter
Trogo chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Wow, I did not expect this, it's totally AU! I can't wait, please update!

With Harry in Ravenclaw he would not have as much house-rivalry against Slytherin? I'm also wondering about the Quidditch team thing... :D
Zoey579 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Haha it was so funny how Draco AND ron got shot down by Harry!
Second Flash of Konoha chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I like it so far, pairing is great too!
freshibal chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
brilliant im absolutely loving this fic, its something a little different from the boring tried and tested method.

most daphne fics always describe daphne as the slytherin ice queen yours is the first one to actually show why she has become one.
TheEmperorFabulous chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
So far I like the way this story is shaping up, Ravenclaw Harry is a personal favorite of mine.

I do hope he doesn't become a Super!Harry though...
EkFlamation chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
This story seems a bit different from the rest of the other fanfiction, i can wait to see how this story turns out. Hope this is not the kind of sappy love story where they start liking each other then fall in love then marry each other from the beginning to the end.
kami no ryu chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
this is shaping up to be one of the better Harry/Daphne stories i've read. i hope you can keep up the good work and update soon.

Kami no Ryu
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Is your idea that both Harry and Daphne are so starved for love that they will latch on to each other? Or will they be too afraid of rejection? If they do bond before Hogwarts, I could see Harry insisting on going to Slytherin (or wherever you put Daphne, she may go elsewhere based on her grandmother's influence) just to be in the same house as her.
aqmy chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Hi!

I admit that I waited until the second chapter to review. '

this first one is only to let you know that your story seems to be on the way to greatness! (I am not overdoing it, am I?) Seriously, I like it and cannot wait to read the next chapters.

Congrats and sorry for the battered English. It's not my mother tongue.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Cool beginning and please write more thanks.
JohnnyKR51 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good start. I want to see more to say something about a plot.
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98