Reviews for A NotSoFairytale
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
ohhhh man, i really don't want to think about how neal's going to feel the next morning D: from previous experience, i can guarantee it's not going to be pretty. great fic, keep up the great work! :D
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
great story!
JackSparrowRocks chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Whatever else the fuck that was

It WAS amazing
vesperwhisper chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was really good. :) "Toilet-kate" was hilarious
CloveeD chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Finally, a White Collar fanfic that I found satisfying today. After sifting through what we can now call fairytales for an afternoon, this one-shot was just the thing for me. I love the idea of Neal not giving in so easily, and that his own background with Kate actually doesn't get dismissed and comes into play big-time. (ToiletKate was absolutely awesome. Your drunk narration is just fantastic.) I hope I can find more fics as in-character as this. Great stuff!
Mersedes chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Heh, that was awesome! I love your drunk!Neal. :P
BleakRememberance chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awww. Poor Neal. :( He really tires to believe in fairytales, doesn't he?

Okay, so . . . TolietKate. xD Sooo funny. And drunk Neal was just as entertaining. I think you nailed how loopy and ADD he would be when drunk just perfectly.

Great job!

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was a very good story.

People do all kinds of weird things and bad things sometimes when they are Sloshed.

I really liked this story so much.

Hey they Gatorade and the water Peter was making Neal drink,is that something you can or should do when you suspect Alcohol poisoning?I would really love to know.

nice disguise chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was both funny and heartbreaking. Great read!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Loved this!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh this is wonderful. I love how Neal has this whole scripted romance in his head and it's perfect, and it's all cast properly and everything. He can handle anything that the world throws at him, but he's not sure what to do when he's the one breaking off of script. Awesome.
Jules-foil chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was great. Any plans for a sequel?
Little D-Generate chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
very cute and funny :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
drunk neal just seems so faunny lol great job
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww that made me so happy! It was so cute!