Reviews for There's No One Like You I Have Met
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aaaww, this was so cute and funny! CX I love it! :D
Alice Villalpando chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cute, sweet and fun! I love it!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww! Cute! :)
Just4Me chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I love your deft and gentle touch with Carlisle and Esme. Please write more!
Gi.Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
So cute! I loved it! Esme & Carlisle are love! 3
Meridaring chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh, I must have missed this one when it was first posted! Darn! Oh, well. Still made my day anyway :)

I really do love the way you write Carlisle and Esme. I hope to see more!

Take care and thank you for the wonderful read! I enjoyed it very much :)
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
love your story! this is so adorable. not like the ones I've read before. it's quite amusing at the same time. you did very well with it. :) I hope there are installments to this one.
soserene93 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very cute and very fun to read :)
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This story is great! It's so sweet and funny. I laughed when Carlisle said earrings instead of decorations, and when Edward said "it needs to be resurrected" haha
Freedomspirit94 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow, my first ever review. And I've been reading fanfiction on this site for while.

This was a really cute story (not to mention that I love CarlislexEsme). I appreciate how you didn't try to force the pairing, like a lot of people do in one-shots. It wasn't rushed (even though I wouldn't have minded a kiss between them xD); it was just natural, and I believe that both of them reacted in-character to the situation.

Plus, I loved the humor. "It needs to be resurrected." Gotta love Edward.
Heimarmene chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
eeheehee! so cute and sweet~ good job.
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
that was so sweet!

i can see where esme would have that mind-frame..

great job!
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is really funny! Not a lot of stories make me laugh, so I guess you did a good job! ] You did do a good job at Carlisle and Edward's relationship, and also Carlisle and Esme's. ]