Reviews for The Nightmare Child
JacobKragoff chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Excellent! Devros was always a favorite villain of mine. Plus I love how this is comically designed to be a Star Trek crossover without actually being a crossover. Well written and entertaining as usual.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Got to say, that this wa the Doctor playing his foes like he can, and really enjoyed seeing a scared Dalek, and now, will look forward to the next runaround he gives them while his companions get it going as well.
Aietradaea chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Continue the epicness! Please!

I love these epic sci-fi fics with people's different takes on the Nightmare Child. They make for good reading - probably because people actually have to use their imagination in writing them! So well done, you!

Oh, and Davros rocks. I'm a sucker for a well-written serious fic with Davros or Daleks (preferably both).

Originally, the only thing I was going to say to improve was line-breaks to separate scenes, but you've started doing that, so I'll just say to watch for the "your/you're".

Keep writing! :)
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Excellent
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Heh, loved how the Doc tried his best to break it down for Davros, who's wrapped up in his own delusions so much that nothing seems able to penetrate it at all, which is why he pretty much has been kicked around by both the Doc and his own creations when they were with their own will.
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
You write the worst cliffhangers! Next chapter please - I find myself slightly interested in what will happen next :)