Reviews for Animals of Farthing Wood Redemption
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
I must say, I really enjoyed the previous story, so I had high hopes for this one, but it turned out to be a bit of a disappointment, its a good story until the Transformers enter the picture and, as a huge Transformers fan(mostly of Generation 1), I wouldn't mind if it was done well and unfortunately, when you have the decepticons as the good side and the Autobots as evil it just comes across as being propaganda-like and not to mention, rather confusing.

On the other hand, the FW side of the story is quite good and the pairing between Shadow and Windfire was interesting.

So all in all, the story isn't terrible but so far it isn't nearly as good either, especilly when comparing to its predessor.

but I'll be fair and give what's written as of now a 5 out of 10.
NoRatCat chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
Sorry for the lateness. This chapter was good as suual nothing really to nit pick here. now I see things are starting to et hectic. How will they get out of it? Still it is wiered ot picture Decepticons as good after watching them be eivl for years.
NoRatCat chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
I have to say I fully enjoy this pairing. Blaze is none to happy I see and I doubt things are goign to work out smoothely for the lovers. Nothing more to say about this chapter then it was good.
NoRatCat chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Hey don't worry I find your story good and I apologize if I said anything that came out wrong. I don't reservations in fact I think I like the Shadow Wildfire pairing. Kind of adds conflicts between him staying as a human or an animal. Makes you wonder what he will choose? If you need any help with the story please let me know I would be more than willing to help, plot ect. I think your story is gold and I hope to see it too the end.
NoRatCat chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
Shadow and Windfire? I guess it works since Shadow can become a fox. If Rowan had that ability things probably could have worked between him and Dreamer. I do like longer chapters but shorter ones are good as well. Continually good your story is.
NoRatCat chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Loved the backstory for the war you ahd. Reminded me of the first Michael Bay movie. The whole scene with Sahdow teaching the otehrs to hunt was nice and a little cute. Fox eating vegitation heh. Shadow beign a good guy is a little different for me after how antagonistic you portrayed him in the previous story. But that's character development. Will the third story be a crossover with Transformers
NoRatCat chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Again another great chapter! The fight scene was good and I liked the references to Transformers Animated (thats my favorite incarnation). It seems that Shadow really has changed and I like Serena as well. Eager to see when Rowan will coem abck into the picture. I could imagine a reunion between him and Dreamer would be very emotional and sweet. Overall this is crossover gold. Sorry If I sound dramatic I jsut really like the plot and your last story was excellent. Aren't crossovers great?
NoRatCat chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
the argument bit made me laugh. Some of these parts were funny. I really enjoyed this overall. At first I thought Shadow would worm his way into the FW group but he blew it. Overall keep up the good work and I hope to see mroe in the future. Still wondering how the transformers are going to work their way into the plot. I know he met two but I know you have something else planned in mind.
NoRatCat chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Shadow is back in the picture and he can shapeshift as well huh? Interesting it is hard to for me to see Decepticons as good guys mainly becasue I haven't read or know much about Shattered glass. Either way I like and can't wait to read more.
NoRatCat chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Did I mention how much I love your quick updates? Oh I see the transformer action is on the way. Blaze is alive and is morpher/shape shifter now. You know I have always pictured how a humanized FW cast would look like. Hard to picture but I wonder. Eager to see how this develops and can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great openning! Glad yo see you started this. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I certainly hope Rowan and Dreamer are reunited. I'll keep my eye on this.