Reviews for Damaged
Bethan1996SPN chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Once again that was amazing...
lanternheart chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
John's fucking evil.

That closeness might appear to be wrong, but it's so damn adorable :D
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I hate age mysteries *huff*

Aw, brotherly fluff :D

Nope, not surprised at all.
HereForStressRelease chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I really hate John. Poor Dean and Sam. Love your story. So heartbreaking how John abuses them.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
John is a real psycho. I was hoping the doctor would see through his "act". If this story turns into "wincest", I won't be reading because it just isn't right between brothers no matter the situation. A couple of lines could be read as such (I'm hoping I'm wrong because it is so late).
jensengirl4eva chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
OMG this story just so heartbreaking and amazing at the same time. Please update soon. Great job.
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
this was good and sad and i cant wait til the next story to daddy wont hurt u
cuddygirl18 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
o~ prequel! it is great! i am so excited about the sequel! hehe! :)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow this is powerfuland really good poor sam and dean they don't deserve a father like john. while reading this story i felt like smacking john for the way he treats his sons.
BlueSteelLove1207 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I really like this. I would actually be interested in reading more. There were grammar mistakes though, throughout the story, and some of the word choices were a little awkward, so I would consider getting a beta. I really liked it though. Good job and good imagery throughout.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ouch, that was a hard read! Poor Dean and Sam, I hope John takes Dean to the hospital because there is no way he can get better with those injuries!