Reviews for Crashing Down Around Them
lala chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Are you going to update? because i really love this story!
Alice Prince chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Angst. Angst. Angst. Great chapter
Alice Prince chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I want to read more! It's an interesting story. I'd be happy to beta for you if you still need one
Ellie49 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Please update soon! Although I understand you have been a bit dissapointed by the response to this story.I have to admit I love it, in this chapter you really showed James' chracter perfectly when he was comforting Liz ( great oc btw.) Loving the way you are starting to show her developing feelings for James and how they contrast with her feelings before and how she is confused. You show her charcter fantastically. I like the aspect you show to their relationship is brilliant! It is a well written and engaging story. What a fantastic job! Hope this long review makes up for the lack of reviews you have had previously! :)
theSunlitEarth chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I'm reading it, AND enjoying it, so keep writing it, please :)
Ellie49 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I promise I genuinely enjoyed reading the story. I liked the first chapter when there was the more gentle aspect to James' character. Liked the way you deal with Lily's conflicting feelings. These three chapters have been the perfect base for what could be such a good story detailing there last at Hogwarts. You say you need a BETA, but I thought they were just a few basic mistakes such as getting you're and your muddled up. But I do that all the time too! You are such a good writer, you elevate the story and make it so much more effective. Every chapter is really well written and your dialogue is impeccable. You capture the characters emotion perfectly. Your OC's are wonderful (and I normally hate ocs.)Also, it was very fun to read, I read all three chapters at once and I was hoping for more! I really hope you continue to update, I understand if the lack of reviews is disappointing but hopefully this review will make up for it and make you realise what a good writer you are. It is the longest review i have ever left.
Joe chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Great story, I love the love/hate aspect of the story.
Alice Prince chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Like I said when I reviewed Something Comfortable, I'd be happy to beta for you

Great job on this chapter, I really enjoyed it. I noticed a few minor grammar errors, but those can easily be remedied.
Nine Labeled Keys chapter 2 . 12/30/2009