Reviews for Everywhere I Went, You Caught Up With Me
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Wonderful story, liked those small flashbacks from before the show and his reflections on his history with B that Chuck had.

P. S. as you probably know Maribells posted new great chapter of Stay or Leave after 2 years break a few days ago. I wish someone else would have done such a glorious come back _.
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Nice touch with Chuck watching the fireworks on the Bastille day, This way she was thinking 'Chuck the Basstard' in the crowd and he was looking for her on TV.
MegamiTenchi chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Loved it; what more can I say?
Mansah chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Uhhh, this was such a wonderful read, I loved all the references to the series -and they're all so spot on! (and yes, I admit in a time when you find yourself wondering whether you really want Chair to happen being reminded of all the good times feels like balm to a sore wound!).

Also, quite apart from the references it's all just so well-written, Chuck Bass the great romantic...
PacificRomance chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
okay, I know this story is kind of old, but I just wanted to say you did such a good job!

Like, every scene you alluded too I had to go back and watch because you picked up on such small details and I had to see them for myself! lol.

But I just have one question. In the last chapter when Chuck is buying the flowers, you wrote that "the last three times he had brought Blair flowers, they had ended up in the trash."

Now, I can think of 2 times (in the summer when she arrives in the Hamptons with Marcus, and when she tells him she is done and throws the flowers back into the elevator) but I can't think of the third time and it is driving me crazy! so when was it? hahaha

but great story! I really liked it!
carlybb chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Great ending. We know how the story ends but it's nice to have their internal thoughts for that scene too. A great story! :)
TriGemini chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
AWE...this was the greatest chapter ever.

I so loved this story, a lot.
Ziah chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Ah, so many updates to come back to after Christmas! You did such a fantastic job with this story. I love how you incorporated all these little anecdotes from Chuck and Blair's past and how Chuck's thought process flowed so well (and always back to Blair). You also did a great job incorporating lines from the show, and it made me really happy every time one of my favorites would pop up.

I think this was my favorite part:

"Stop telling me how I feel, he’d spat at her.

That was what he was really terrified of - she did know him. The fear that she could see through his lies as easily as he saw through hers. It was why he had run away the first time - the fear that she would see him. He’d convinced himself his facade was far more securely in place than hers."

You took one of my least favorite lines (about telling him how he feels) and one of my very, very favorites (with Chuck not wanting her to see him) and tied them together so nicely. I had never thought about it that way before, and it's really...romantic, how he's so afraid she'll see him when of course she already has and always will. :)

I was so curious to see what you would put in the third present, and I thought the purple dress was a perfect choice. I really liked the ruminations that followed about the other dresses he'd gotten her in the past and her reactions (and his reactions) to them.

I also liked the bit at the end with all of the flowers he'd gotten her up until this point winding up in the trash and that these she would keep. I'd never thought about that, but it's so true!

And, this I just found kind of funny. On the show, when Chuck gives Blair the stockings, I thought he said "Fall" stockings, which made absolutely no sense to me. Lol. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. :)

I really enjoyed this entire fic. The final scene made so much more sense when I could see exactly how Chuck got there. Lovely job!
Nyx Underwood chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
What a lovely, romantic story!
abelard chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Sheer genius. Awesome. A most most excellent version of these events. Love it.
chuckandblairftw chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Amazing! I loved that he finally decided to go home. How long is this going to be?
cjg6 chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
I LOVE this! Please update soon.
Dramadiva22p chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
you are such a great writer! i will read anything you write!
TriGemini chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Great chapter!

Well it's about time that Chuck heads home and tells Blair how he really feels. Instead of running away, like he's been doing so far. Plus, it's true-despite what Chuck had told Blair; about how he couldn't imagine them holding hands-there have been occasions where the two have done so. Therefore, great observation on your part.

Looking forward to the rest of the story. Until then.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Great chapter!

Again, it sounds like Chuck is thinking, a lot about what he wants.

Looking forward to more. Until then.