Reviews for Happily Merry, Merrily Happy
EliG chapter 9 . 2/17
Hey you awesome person! This fanfic made my day thank you. See...you wrote this 6 years ago and it feels so strange to me when i think that then you were just 14 years old(just like me at this moment) and now you are all grown up 20. Time really goes fast huh? Even then you had great ability of writing stories. I hope you are happy now and again..THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME! p.s sorry for grammar mistakes.
animeloveramy chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
oh yes, i would love a sequal! it doesnt feel like its finished, and i really loved it, truly XD
harponMOO chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
wah? that is the end? I mean there is still an epilogue but... . it just doesn't seem like an ending.

Lovely story anyways.
harponMOO chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
oooh drama!

I chuckled at the 'egg nog' bit. then my UsUk fangirl self felt bad and I stopped :(

Anyways, really liking it so far :D
harponMOO chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I like it so far, excited for what is to come...
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Pretty good! Very vivid details. Please make a sequel! :D
LuverofallthingsGIRLYMAN chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
That's my pen-name, if you're interested. XD I really loved this...Their male pride proves great humor, si? :3
Witty Teacup chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Awwww That was adorable! I loooooved it! D
Saru-Chibi chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
Love it. :]
icy-piyo21 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
I know I'm late, this fic's from nearly a year ago I'd presume? -checks date- yes indeed. But I just want to tell you how much I liked this fic, and I will go to see the sequel. This made my night. (yeah, by the time I send this review, it's night-time here in Indonesia)

And despite you being 14 (maybe 15 now, I guess? Since it's nearly a year ago, sorry if you haven't had your b'day yet) I like your writing. Your style is great!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
That was just too adorable. I managed to read the entire thing in two hours ( I just couldn't help myself- I had to see what would happen next) but you can be sure I'll come back and read it again, to make sure I didn't miss anything :) I can't wait for the sequel, and I'll be reading (all) your other fics too.
Cacow chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Must read the sequel! I hope you've already started to write it, if so (just in case I don't find It) can you tell me what it's called? If you haven't then please hurry and do so (and then tell me what it is called!) I loved your story so much. It is just so sweet. I particularly your style of writing!
Cacow chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I want a sequel! Hoping you've already written it considering how late I've read this, but uh yeah!
Cacow chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Bah, forcing me to review. Although you have probably forgotten about this story... Anyways, Very well written. And tres tres funny!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
YAY! i loved it and ending kiss was perfect thanx for this