Reviews for Haengbok! 행복
Guest girl chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh mi gosh Puh-Lease update! I am so curious to find out who did it! LOVED IT SO FREAKING MUCH! X3
kyky chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
are you going to keep this story going or are you going to continue it because im curious as to how its going to end
starkrossed chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
UPDATE! :D
kimberlee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
this is cool! :)
knobbly knees chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Ooh! I just love ShikaIno even if they're not together! Like, they think the other is marmite! They either love them or hate them in a sense...I do apologise for my randomness...ya, I really should reduce my caffine intake! But this is soooo good!
aoikira chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Ahhh! Update soon please! This is really interesting! :D
Dipped in Pocky chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Your stories are just love :3 I loved reading Little Miss Seductress ::Take Two, Rock the Rolls, The It School, and Workplace? And currently, I am loving this story. I can't wait till you update it.

The story plot is interesting, the people who have been murdered yet don't know who their murderer is have to stay on Earth till they find out who their murderer is. Interesting. I'd love to read more of it.

Also, me being the ShikaIno lover I am, maybe in the later chapters they could be? Or at least have some moments xD haha.
SI5EVA chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
This is such a fast-paced, interesting story! I'm a bit confused about where they can/can't go, but I'm sure as the story progresses, things will begin to clear up. ' Love the humor and the oddly unique conflict; it really adds an attractive twist to the story along with all of the other elements that the subplots (Sakura, Karin, etc.) supply. :)

Also, in her defense, Ino is so totally not a whore, and a very faithful wife. XD;

Update soon!
Freak-show101 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I love this . please update.
xStarryyAngellx chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
wow...suspenseful... I LOVE IT! haha when i saw the title on your poll i was like, eh, why not give it a shot... x3 hope you can update soon!
Bookmarked Pages chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
AWESTRUCK! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU'RE AWESOME!
Isabelle chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
You have such a knack for writing. The more I read, the more it pulls me in.

You are an extremely talented writer. Your plots never fail to entertain me or reel me in.

Please keep writing, because you are one of the best authors I know of. To be honest, you write better than quite a few published authors, and you make it seem like you have a lot of fun writing.

I'm sure if your wanted to, you could become a novelist. You are just that talented.(:
laindessiel chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Oh wow I'm confused about this whole thing but it's super interesting hope you update soon
megan chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I LEIK IT.

Keep updating. Please.

:]
ShikaIno1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
i loved it! i hope for more shikaino parts! great job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »