Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Changes
Mali08 chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
I'm so sad to see this end but excited for the next one. I hope you have plenty of more stories to write :-). Keep up the great work!
nikkiloola chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
Love it!

Poor little Elisa :( I am not a fan of Eddie but I actually felt a bit sorry for him in this chapter.

And kudos to giving Bella some guts to say no to Eddie. I think in this story she has come into her own a bit and lost some of the 'princess' behaviour.

By the way, I have no idea how you manage to churn out chapter after chapter. You are amazing!
alemica2 chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
Ah, I can't believe it's already over! Dean is so sweet with Bella, I'm happy he takes care of her and I hope Gordon will next year. Thank God for Ellie and Eddie breaking up! She deserves someone better, like Hunter. I can't wait until the next one!
Mali08 chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
I don't know how you do it but even when I dislike a character I still like them. Please update soon!
alemica2 chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Eddie makes me cringe, I can't stand him anymore lol. I want Ellie to know the truth so she can dump his ass and find someone better. Still not sure who I want Anne with! Dean is so sweet with Bella, but I want him with Trina. Keep the updates coming!
Mali08 chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Eddie and Bella deserve each other...I can't stand either of them but they're great in the story! I like Hunter and Anne together but I like her with Kevin too. I hope Gordon finally tells Bella. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Bella needs to get over Eddie asap but I don't know who I want her with, Gordon or Kevin! I kinda want Anne with Hunter but I'm not sure yet. Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
Eddie is a jerk. Elisa can do better. Bella deserves him. I kind of like Anne and Hunter together. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
OMG Eddie and Bella! I can't wait until Elisa finds out, both girls need to stay away from him. Anne and Hunter were really cute, I'm happy she was there for him. Update soon, please!
alemica2 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
So much going on! I wonder what'll happen with Connie and Tony. Update soon and Happy New Year :)
Mali08 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Aww poor Tony. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Connie though because he would really be a jerk. I liked the convo between Tammy and Fulton. Kevin and Anne should be interesting but I kind of like them. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Nice update! I think Eddie is not over Bella but time will tell. Anne is going to give Tammy an ulcer. Update soon and Happy New Year!
alemica2 chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Aw, great chapter! I have a feeling the Bella/Eddie/Elisa triangle is only going to get worse. Update soon!
80sUnLoveChild chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
So much love for a RUDY reference. It's one of my go to movies if I need to bawl my eyes out and then NOT wail about how I don't have the perfect boyfriends (the notebook, a walk to remember etc is perfect for those tears) I do recommend watching RUDY and then Remember the Titans for double the tears D
Mali08 chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Aww I loved this chapter! I'm really curious to see what's going on with Tony and Lizzie. Update soon!