Reviews for Audrey's First Weasley Christmas
reader chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Nice story
just saying, though, you use the word giggle too much.
and guys dont exactly giggle. george doesn't giggle. neither does percy. teddy might, coz he's a kid. guys laugh, snort, grin, chuckle... but they don't really giggle.
that's the only down part. the rest of the writing is great.
liked reading your story
Ananniemous chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
so good! please write more? its gooooood! could you please write a sequel of next christmas? because it's awesome! yaayyayayayy! Annitha
Asya chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I'm sorry, but your peice sucked. You'll never be as good as J.K. Rowling and since when has Percy giggled every five minutes?

P.S: Percy loves Peneople Clearwater
laura-csm chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
So nice! Oh, the Weasleys. What a family. I love them, and I love this Audrey. And just the thought of Percy giggling? George giggling? Funnyyyyy!
Lady Drama chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
(Sorry, I'm too lazy to sign in now)

Great, sweet story! PercyxAudrey is one of my favourite pairings and it's nice to see them so well written.

Just one thing that I found a little weird: Giggling. Why is everyone giggling? Especially Percy? Why not laughing or chuckling?
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cute-the tree incident and "now score" were nice twists, making up for what felt like some overexaggerated melodrama early on.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was a nice story, and I liked your characterisation of Audrey. She had her own personality, and it showed. The glimpses of Harry's relationship with Teddy were absolutely touching, and I loved that aspect of the story. My only criticism is that there was a lot of giggling in that story - a minor issue. Still, it was an enjoyable read and describing Hermione as "a liability" was hilarious. Good job.
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great story. I love the possibilities of Percy/Audrey and I like how you potrayed he. I also thought your Weasley family was very much in-character which is always important and made the story seem more real. I especially liked the bits about Teddy, he was just so cute. All in all, it was an amazing story.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was a nice story i like Percy and Audrey as a couple and i think you captured them nicely. And George he was hilarious!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
it was soo sweet!it was a perfect one-shot. when it got over i was yearning for more!
xMeghanMarie chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aww! So sweet, and awesome. I luv it!

- props
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aww love this one-shot. truly sweet D
Musicfreak09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw. Very cute fluffy story. I loved it.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aww that was so cute. "the kid's a little circus show of genetics." omg that is officially my favorite quote ever!
Sine amore nihil est vita chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw loved it and it really captured the whole christmas mood.

Lifting my hands up to face in shock. I did not even see it coming (when Audrey bumped into the tree) i felt so sorry for her. Defo a cringe worthy moment.

The story was full of warm fluffy and fuzzy-ness.

Nice job