Reviews for Irrationally speaking
GraziellaSkiracer chapter 35 . 4/26/2011
So i just wanted to say that this was a wonder full story and i greatly enjoyed it. non of the characters were majorly OC and i think you nailed angela and the fluff well. you asked for reviewers to point out any grammar type mistakes. though i don't know and specific examples i would say that most major thing is the possessive pronouns. when something belongs to 'you' the possessive is your or yours; often you just put you. another one was the plurals with 's or s' the 's is if the subject is singular such as the (one) dog's food and the other is for plural subjects such as the mens' shoes. so thats about it. i thought you were a native speaker from the US because you use the spelling and phrasing that we would use until you threw in the line in dutch. my sympathies for you loss. i will gladly help you edit and future stories in english.

-Grace
l20 chapter 35 . 4/23/2011
very nicely done . excellent work,
MissJulia96 chapter 35 . 4/22/2011
really great story. julia :)
Mona chapter 25 . 4/20/2011
I'm really sorry you lost your friend. I lost one of my friends a year ago and I know how much it hurts. I guess you never will forget what happens to them.

I really love my life and I love it more since that happen. I can only pray to God that something like that never will happen to me or my brother or the rest of my family.

I just want to say that it's really great that you wrote that for your friend. I really hope that he rests in peace now, and yeah, i guess he made his own decision.
hot4booth chapter 35 . 4/20/2011
Cute ending!

I had a hard time finishing my first story, too. There was a long hiatus.

(PS... I put your story in my C2 awhile ago. :)
carolfd chapter 35 . 8/10/2010
Great story! Wish you would write the epilogue - I think it would be terrific.

Loved the way she got her message to Booth in The Bible on the back of their picture.
Marina chapter 35 . 7/25/2010
really really love the story!

Please do write some more, you are a very good writer!

Maybe something about the year they will be apart?

greets from Holland
GuiLux chapter 35 . 7/15/2010
Hi there!

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story (impressive for a first attempt!) and I hope to read more of your stories soon!

Slight detail though; wasn't Werchter just 4days? p I might take you up on that beer... Fijn om te zien dat er nog Bones fans zijn in Belgie, misschien zouden we een fanclub moeten oprichten? :p Veel succes nog met het schrijven!
daisy07 chapter 35 . 7/15/2010
A nice 'happy ever after' ending!

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to write such an epic story - I have enjoyed reading every word. I hope you will write some more, you have a wonderful talent.
BakingM0nk3y7 chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
Ohhh, a wonderful end to a fantastic story. I'm sad that it had to end but . . what story doesnt? Thanks for writing this story and I'll be sure to read whatever else you write! Thanks.

~Kelsie~
mendenbar chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
I just can't resist. You have a typo in the second sentence. It should read "How could they do THIS."

I have enjoyed your first story very much and definitely hope you will be gracing us with another in the near future. What did they name the baby boy?

It is always a pleasure to watch a writer grow in his/her craft and you have done very, very well.
jsiebert chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
Well written story with a heart warming ending. Now if booth could be smart on the Tv show we might get some where.

Please consider a sequel.
SouthunLady chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
Perfect ending. Are you sure you don't want to continue with a sequel showing them becoming a family? We all would love it.
shala21 chapter 34 . 7/9/2010
good chapter
rosetwilight chapter 34 . 7/8/2010
Adorable! Loved the sweet fluff in this chapter and I look forward to the final chapter.