Reviews for A Lasting Friendship
The Cool Kat chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Merry Christmas, Cameron, and a Happy New Year.

Coming into this one-shot was like reading "Eyes of the Wolverine" for the first time, I didn't really know what to expect from it other than would it be Christmassy. Looking back on it I probably should have guessed that it would be a bonding experience between Jo and Musaki, but what I definitely didn't see coming was the way you tied it into your previous one-shot, Jo's "Remembrance". The reason this story works is because these two boys bond over their mutual friend Po and that clears the air between them. And once they get comfortable around each other, that's when the fluff starts (I loved the snowball fight because I love snow. It's so rare here). One moment that took me by surprise is when Jo brings up 'Christmas'; I'd forgotten this fic was written before the Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special in 2010. So I'm guessing the Winter Festival is alternatively referred to as 'Christmas' in your universe?

Again, Feliz Navidad, Joe 'Po' Navark.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Joe 'Po' Navark, can you do me Stuart Little stories?
hidden stranger chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Damn, I really liked this, it had a true heartfelt signifigance to it that came out well. Each poem Jo has produced is enjoyable to read from its originality, just as his character is.
ghostwriter2691 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was a good story man. I like this story a lot. I hope you keep writing. Keep up the good work.

Happy Holidays
Im-On-A-Roll chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is nice. And yes I have seen Kung Fu Panda so don't worry I know who's an OC and who's an actual character in the movie. This was an excellent story about friendship and getting to know someone else. Good job.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Your wish has came true! That was AWESOME! I loved it. I love what you did with Musaki. It was amazing! Thanks very much! Great work!

-A.U. '05

P.S.: I'm posting another chapter of "First Christmas" in a few.

Merry christmas, dude!
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was sweet, I liked it!
Black Raider chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Perfect story. Love the advance words, and it was awesome at the snowball fight. I had expected Shifu to join right in! Awesome story man!