Reviews for Bra, Trunks and Dear Ol' Dad
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh my gosh this was HILARIOUS! Especially the ending! And the part where Vegeta burst in on Trunks and his date!
Natty gal 73 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow that was hilarious
WendyLeaf chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god, this was great haha!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Really Interested In This But I'll Have To Start It Tomorrow
Ermilus chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
If she was my daughter I would ground her for life.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*dies of laughter* Oh god, this is hilarious!
SexySade chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love your writing style, this was hilarious!
Aquestra chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
it's unfortunately i read this at 3 am while everyone in my house was asleep because that was HYSTERICAL! I had to hold my hand over my mouth to shut myself up so many times!

"That's my fee for pissing me off"

omg i died at that.
Love the story, writing was awesome. Great job!
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ok, the fact that Vegeta didn't kill anyone shows remarkable restraint.
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was awesome! But why should I be surprised - it was written by you after all. I love your turn of phrase and the humour you put into practically every line of this story. I don't personally, completely agree with your vision of Vegeta, as I don't believe that he was much of a hedonist before he came to Earth, and that basically violence was his sole means of outlet. I think he was a bit of a prude, and perhaps even sexually inexperienced, as he did call Bulma a vulgar woman, and apparently was shocked by some of the things she said and did in the anime, but each to their own. You can, and do argue a convincing alternative scenario.

I also really liked your story From Bad To Worse which I read a while ago, and I'm planning on reading it's sequels when I get round to it. It looks like I never left and reviews on it, which I'm sorry for, but I did add it to my favourites. You're a good author Darke Angelus, and I hope you write more DBZ stories one day, and that is the only fandom I share with you. Never heard of Tiger and Bunny.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
... BWHAHAHA! That is so perfect! I feel so bad for Vegeta... And at the same time, it's not like he doesn't probably deserve it. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
XD oh god the last line was too perfect
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
haha, that was really good. I really enjoy one-shots with Vegeta and his kids. I am not sure if I would like him for a dad, but he sure would be entertaining. :D
Great one-shot, you had me cracking up throughout the entire thing. I absolutely loved it!
saddas74 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Man the ending is golden!
Superdemon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ya man that was super awesome a very very great story i can write fanfics but they will neva be as good as urs now can u write a story abort vegeta bulma trunks and bra's every day life cause if u did i would totally read it