Reviews for Sky of Love
nakama14499 chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
I'm had already watched the movie before I read your fanfic.
Although it isn't ur work but u has described it exactly (maybe there's a few mistake)
ANW u did a good job.
NoName-chan chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I'm literally drowning in my own tears.
Between the tragedy and the incredible love and sweetness, I've been crying for most of this story.
I love this story. It is amazing and I can hardly even begin to describe the wonderful beauty of it.
I'm definitely going to watch Koizora.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Such a dramatic story! Great job with this. I would like to see more LaviLena from you.
hiromika chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Koizora is one of my fave Japanese movie coz it's really a heartbreaking story. I tried searching fanfics adaptation of this movie and of all that I've read, your work was the most concrete and concise. I was wondering if you could let me use this for my first fanfiction? I really really love this movie and I really love to make it as a fanfiction and it's my first time to write a story so I tried to search some fanfiction adaptation of this movie and I stumbled to this site and I found your written version and it was amazing! I'm planning to post this to if you will let me and write your name so that they will know that I adopt it to you. Thank you so much in advance. I am hoping for your reply.
eineinein chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
this is one of the best, most emotional and most heartbreaking fanfics i have read. keep up the good work!
Faithful chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I just... Don't know what to... I'm literally crying right now..
It's just that.. everything was so... GOOD! and when I say everything I really mean it. I've never watched Koizora , But thanks to your story I will ouo, ..
One more thing, my english probably is not good but I wouldn't leave until leaving a Review! I mean... -Goes to cry a while.- T-T! Ok.. anyways to end this that might me boring you already, thank you for writing such a deep story like this! Personally, I enjoyed every line and.. and.. T-T! Ok I can't stop.. thank you again.
TunaSFX chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
oh my gosh this is so sad :(
envyofclouds chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
T.T the story was too good...and way too sad :( i sobbed seriously through like just about every chapter! i couldn't make it through the movie..(well i did but i was in hysterical sobs) and really i'm amazed. you did such a good job on the characters from the movie and -Man :) i have to admit i didnt want Lavi to die but i kinda started figuring it would happen...and of course i think a part of me died in this story due to all the crying...but it was really good! you wrote beautifully and once i started i could never stop! seriously i read this story in one nite cause i couldn't let it go.. i thought the ending was good anyway b/c u made it seem like lenalee was honestly happy with moving on but still remembering lavi..crap, i'm babbling now..well to wrap it up, you really made me cry and gave me a good story to read! thanks and looking foward to reading more of your stories...that and im in love with the movie now :)
Still Shots chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Hey. I'm currently writing a book-at least trying to- and I'm losing my grasp. I found this while on a break and it's beautiful. I'm wondering-and asking- if you could let me use this? It's okay if you don't want to.

But I really love it. It made me laugh,cry and it touched my heart. I love it. I actually stopped hunting for other fictions when I read this. You have done a very good job. Excellent. Magnificent.

That's all for now. Ciao.~

Haruka'sTheName chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
This chapter is the saddest one , Gosh what's happening to Lavi? *sighs*
Void.Reaper chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
Aww~! -cries-

This story made me cry alot!

I love the story the way they met was my fav. part .

But mostly i cried xDD~!

Because of this story i will watch koizora xDD~!

umm...can i ask? can i add you in facebook or something?

Hope you can make more fanfics like this~!

More power to you! :D
Lenalee Bookman jr chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
I read this so many times but yesterday night,after reading this,I cried myself to sleep ! It tis a bit embarrassing but I can be very emotional...

Well I hope you write more and you know I would be hating you right now but I can't because this story is just so beautiful...

Cindy a.k.a Katsura
Not The Uke chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
this was a wonderful story ! im still crying and my eyes are all red ! this story was so beautiful ! well done ! oooh ! rubber duckie ! hehehe...
Absolute-Jojo chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
I kinda hate you right now. Because I cried when I read this, no, 't get me wrong, I love it. This was so damn awesome...
Orz QUEEN OF RANDOMNESS Orz chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
best bloody fanfiction i've read so far XD awesome job :)

i haven't watched/read koizora, but i just might, after reading this XD

great job~~ keep up the awesome work :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »