Reviews for A Tale of Time
FlyForever chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I have this terrible habit of liking stories that have long since been forgotten. *sigh*
Amaya chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
I love this story it's really one of the best I've read in a while, I hope you update soon, Bye-bye:p
misailuj chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
i love it!
misailuj chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
i love it!
k-kat chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
sounds kul...definitely keep it goin, pleeze email wen u update
julz chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
neat twist, dont get me wrong this is great, i was just wondering when you would be feeding hermoine the pooison? looking forward to your next installment
julz chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
aw, its just wonderful, i even like the twins romance, kinda confuseing when they were joking around, butr so great i soon forgot that and just throughally enjoyed the fic
BritaChica chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
I got a bit confused about who the story was following because of the format.

Otherwise it ws quite good.
Anna Black chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
Yay! Sirius Black.. *sighs happily*

Good bits of humor. Made me grin. And get around to the poisoning already! I sort of have this image running through my brain of Zam the Assassin from Ep. II (Star Wars) when she get poisoned, but it's Hermione instead. Quite interesting. But that's just morbid me...
Anna Black chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
ARGGHH! Too long, too long!

Could you try to upload it in html format? It makes it loads more bearable.

On to Chapter Two!

P.S. - you might want to change the chapter title. "Default Chapter" is just *so* overused these days... ;D
Guardian Phoenix2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Again, good work :)

I think you capture emotion very well, especially humor, which is good at keeping your stories lighthearted even though there may be dark themes as well. Another bonus is that your readers don't have to be intimately familiar with the series to be able to get something out of your stories. I hope you have as much fun writing these as I do reading them :)

Watching for an update,

-K8E Phoenix
KaterinaElise chapter 2 . 6/3/2002
Another awesome fic... love the d/g feel and the uncertainty of who hermione is going to be with... please, don't stop!

Kat

'Brain Stew' by Green Day is the best fic writing music in the world.
Kaira1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
This is a great story, and I can't wait until Hermione and Remus get together... howver, I'd just like to point out that it's SEVERUS Snape, not Servus, and it's SALAZAR Slytherin, not Salzar. Apart from that, this is a wikid story (I got a bit muddled bout half-way into chapter 2 though...)

Keep up the writing, and I will make sure that I check this story for updates... Hermmy and Remus are so cute together! (It's 'MIONE, btw, not Moine... sorry, I'm quite picky about these things...)
Silver Eyes chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
DRATDRATDRAT! I've checked this story so many times for an update...When is more coming up? I'm just going to wait, or find you and strangle you, until more gets put up. ::smiles evilly:: Ok...Well, no. I wouldn't do that. But please, hurry!
haruechan chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Ow..

I loved it!

Mione and Lupin are cute... Specially together... _;

Though I think is kind of disgusting the age diference... But, anyway... they are cute together...

Keep writing!