Reviews for Traditions
Doni chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Kinda bittersweet. He's with the family that matters.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
'Silent Night' was on recently (Thank you USA, for so many mini marathons), and now I read your version of how the tradition started...I like it. 5/5
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'd have to say that any "DiNozzo family traditions" were as you portrayed. Since he spent so much time with the servants I imagine young Tony would have adopted them as his family. Just like he had his own set of rules (as evidenced in Hiatus) he would have his own family traditions.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Nice to see that the whole family showed up. Wouldn't have been complete without Gibbs.
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww. Sad, but wonderful little fic. I like the way we the reader can tell what's going on with Nora but that Tony doesn't have a clue. Poor Tony. I tend to agree with your theory that he latches on to whatever good memories he can about his childhood...

Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Fan

...

tastic.

I absolutely loved this. Laughed a little, choked up a little, loved a lot.
sunnydlite chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ah, great four year old Tony. But loved Grown up Tony too He had the recipe down cold now - he couldn't even remember the last time he'd set off the smoke alarm. Nice measurement of success!

Thanks for this one. I hope Nora lasted a while. Love how aware young!Tony was about other reactions (even if he'd been well trained) from Nora not being with her children to waiting for her to laugh at his joke.

SunnyD_lite
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Really well done! Poor little four year old Tony broke my heart.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aw adorable I loved it and it is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

I want to give Tony a great big hug
bigiba chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
What a sweet little christmas gift to your readers ! I totally enjoyed it. I'm really curious about the Tony-Father-episode but I'm afraid that it will be disappointing (but hope dies at least). Merry Christmas and I hope to read new stories from you in the next year !
silvanelf chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw, this was very sweet. The part where Tony said his angel would never get his wings just about made me cry.

And Tony's pun totally cracked me up. ;)
julie250 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Thanks for a great story, Merry Christmas. Julie xx
JWildfire chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lovely little story. We do so much Tony-whumping around here that it's nice to see a happy little snippet of his childhood now and then.

As soon as I realized that this season had such a strong family theme I started anticipating the DiNozzo Sr. episode. I'm with you on the third interpretation...I don't know if I'll be satisfied with it unless either Tony or Gibbs have occasion to deck him at least once. Anyway, I digress...thanks for the (relatively) happy nod to the holidays!
brightblue chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wonderful! I'm all teary now. But I could so seeing this be the truth for Tony... Thanks for sharing!
anatolealice chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was beautiful! You made me laugh, you made me teary - poor Tony :-( I was only saying to a friend the other day that I wanted Tony as a little kid fic and this was perfect. Thank you.