Reviews for Into the Mystic
JoJo Sky chapter 23 . 5/10
I just finished reading this story and I liked it. I know it's been a long time but thank you for posting about not finishing it, I can't stand when people write a story then abruptly stop but give no explanation.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
I hope all is well. Still interested in this story.
emeralgreenlove chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
haha. I would have never thought that teacher meetings were so steamy.
emeralgreenlove chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I love the relationship between Alice and Bella :) it's so sisterly and I think it's just wonderful :).
chipsm chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
this story is brilliant! so many secrets her mother forced her to keep. sounds like bella and mom were in a sick relationship with mom's predatory boyfriend/husband. from personal experience, it takes a long while with loads of education, self-reflection and tools to release the emotional force from a story such as bella's. we women are very complicated.
Nessa19 chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
I hope you can comeback ad finish this story cause is really good! And honestly was is wrong with Bella I would have reported James'ass!
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 11/15/2011
aww sad you never got around to finishing this. Such a shame i was really starting to enjoy it.
Vampyira chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
I have been really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you are able to continue it someday. :)
almendraa chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
Aw I've been reading this for the past two days. I'm really glad I stumbled upon it! It's a really sweet complicated story. I love your characters, I really hope we readers get the chance to meet baby Austen and you continue. :)
kismit1496 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
woot I found a chapter I haven't reviewed yet - where are you? are you ok? Did you pull your twitter? The fandom misses you and this story has been mentioned in several places lately! Come back! It's summer I know you're off work hehe
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hey are you still around? Haven't seen you on twitter lately or anything! I hope all is well and summer has either started or will soon!
Ryan chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I like the description of how twilight isn't yours. :)
Eleanor chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
I see that this story hasn't been added to in several years...I wonder whether you are even still paying attention to the reviews. But if you are, please know that you are still attracting readers who would love to see you continue with this story. I have read a lot of Twilight fanfics and yours is one of my favorites-to the extent that I keep re-reading it even though it's not a finished story, which is frustrating because as with all really good stories, your plot lines surprise me and keep me from being able to predict what might come next. It may be that you are discouraged by thinking that no one really cares if you finish, or that that you are not doing good writing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has become attached to the characters you created, and while you might doubt the quality of your work, if you leave that judgment to your readers you may be surprised by how much they really enjoy reading what you write.
MaggieMay14 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
I can completely understand why the last two chapters were difficult to write! I am sure you have heard this before but I wanted to tell what a wonderful writer you are! I was up until almost 4am reading this fic! You had me hooked. :) I hope you are able to get back to this story as it really is fantastic and I would love to know what happens next especially at Charlie's house :)

You are wonderful and not letting people down so please don't think that you have disappointed your readers. I know how hard it is to write and doubly hard to write when the subject matter is difficult at best. You can't force the words onto the paper. But do know that you will still have this reader jumping at the chance to read the end of this fic should you pick it back up again.
MaggieMay14 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011