Reviews for Don't Leave Me
You story was cool for a bigginer congradulations

Sincerly,
Was she raped? Slade... Fuck him. Go BBRae! Wish Someone Liked Me Like That... Ah Well, Not All Dreams Can Come True...
-SS
Fangirl4Ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Ji me again... Just wanted to tell you your fic has become one of my favsI wish I could see more like this. I mean I don't like Raven hurt but... Its very romantic
Thumbs up~Fangirl4Ever(even tho I'm not logged in)
Fangirl4Ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Yayy! BB qblnd Rae finally got together. Really I felt gloomy in da beginning and hope there would b some BBxRae Rae later on...
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Love your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was good should make it into. Something
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Cool story!
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love it
Mad M0xxi chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
cuteness. i love the story. good writing and a nice plotline. the end seemed a bit rushed with the i love you's but other than that it was good. 9.5/10

DFaF
Rowan Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Poor Raven! I loved it!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Amazing story! Aside from a few spelling mistakes your writing style is great.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I want to know what happened to her and what's going through her head. Other than that, it's fine
seddiefanwhowillgetmad chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
hey im red

i just wnated to say tht i LOVE ur story

sfwwgm
Hawksky chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aww, so cute
NightHowl462 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I know it was your first story, so here are a few pointers

-when a different character is speaking, always start a new paragraph. For example, when Beast Boy is calling for help, "Beast Boy to Robin..." when Raven yells, "No! Don't leave me, you promised you wouldn't!" it should be a new paragraph, to make less confusion of who's speaking.

-spelling: make sure you reread or use spell check. Rereading is better though, because sometimes spell check doesn't catch things. For example, when Beast Boy said, "Vary traumatized." the word Vary should be very. since the word "vary" is a real word, spell check won't get it.

so that's it! Great job, i really really loved the story! :D