Reviews for Kurosaki taichou's Crisis
yuiyuki chapter 2 . 1/11
What an awesome fanfict and lol..is that it? Please make more!
shie0917 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
lmao! too funny! love it when byakuya gets all over protective!
noname00 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Nice fic
NotThatWord chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Picturing that meeting going on and the fight with Ichigo and Byakuya, Rukia's dishelved hair, and Renji's red face is...priceless!
yllanger-huntress chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
oh lol xD that was so funny. XD

pls pls update! :D
PikaDigi chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This is funny alright! I though it was Zaraki for a second, but no, it's the ever so protective Byakuya. Update!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
LOLOLOLOL
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lol, perv!Ichigo xD
A Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
first of all, i really really like the story :D ichigo captain and all his struggle to get rukia laid xD(whoa that sounds straight to the point isn't it?) however, i gotta ask, is english your native language? that or perhaps you're very young right? i don't speak english as my native but i can tell that there are words used in a wrong way, in any case WHO CARES! the fic is good enough to make me forget it, i'll be looking forward for the next chapter ;D!

Glorious Jeux d'Enfants
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This story has some interesting points but also seems a tad unpolished around the plot. The good: I like how you have Ichigo get questioned by his internal hollow in the middle of his search to find Rukia. That provides an intense effect that I think has merit here.

On the other hand, the notion that Ichigo would forego Rukia simply because she withholds from him for one night (something that is hard to swallow in this story - Rukia needs better justification for her actions) just makes Ichigo seem petty. In your story, he's about to marry the girl, for heaven's sake - fooling around just doesn't seem like a Romance/Humor story; it sounds like a death sentence hanging over Ichigo's head.

Unless you're deliberately trying to make the audience hate Ichigo and Rukia, you may need to think through the motivations of your characters. Right now, they're acting on one-dimensional axes of behavior, and it seems more like you're trying to write something erotic rather than write a coherent story.

I hope this review helps - I think any time someone provides critical feedback, we should take it as an opportunity to build our talent. Good luck!
nikorudied chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hehey...i really though that this is some fluff but the rate should be M...i guess if you pursue it-the thing between ichigo and rukia.