Reviews for Secret of the 327th
ProudlyARedneck chapter 23 . 1/3
I would sell my soul for this fanfic to became a movie
ShadowLDrago chapter 220 . 11/30/2013
AWESOME! I didn't expect Barris topush Ahsoka into the water like that, or Aayla to show off her skills like that using her telekinesis on the water.
ShadowLDrago chapter 219 . 11/30/2013
Impressive, who ever thought Lopmon would be so bold and kiss Impmon like that? Very interesting. Let's see how Aayla adjusts to being in Japan.
ShadowLDrago chapter 218 . 11/30/2013
I have to agree with Beelzemon, I didn't see that coming, Aayla, good luck
ShadowLDrago chapter 217 . 11/30/2013
AWESOME! Impmonis reunited with the others! Loppie is jealous? looks like she is also in love with Impmon but doesn't know it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 215 . 11/30/2013
Beelzemon on Coruscant, this should be interesting.
ShadowLDrago chapter 214 . 11/30/2013
Huh? So Beelzemon could visit Anubismon or the Celestial Heavens or anywhere in the Digital World at will? Nice.
ShadowLDrago chapter 211 . 11/30/2013
Aayla finally will get her promotion. And a mass funeral for all the ones who died, RIP, to all who died.
ShadowLDrago chapter 210 . 11/30/2013
ALL RIGHT! I love it when everyone combines all their attacks into one massive one that makes overkill look like not enough!
ShadowLDrago chapter 209 . 11/30/2013
OHAHAHA! Oh god, the mighty Palpatinem, reduced to Godzillo's crap! BAHAHAHA! Oh god that is hilarious! Well done Anakin! Your mother would be proud. *salutes*
ShadowLDrago chapter 208 . 11/30/2013
Awesome! SKYWALKER! SKYWALKER! Show Sidious the true power of the light side!
ShadowLDrago chapter 207 . 11/30/2013
I loved this! It was effin awesome! Dooku and Krell died inn a rather ironic manner, they died by their own weapons, I can understand how you have been waiting to write this for a long time,
ShadowLDrago chapter 206 . 11/30/2013
I think that Grevious is having a bit too much fun beating Dooku. Cortosis? Didn't see that coming. Let's see, Cherubimon and Godzillo blast reinforcements, MegaGargomon obliterates Tarkin's blockade, Ahsoka beats Ventress, Barrister kills Aurra, Sakuyamon and Bane destroy Durge, Aayla takes out Krell and Bok and Grevious strikes down Dooku.
ShadowLDrago chapter 205 . 11/30/2013
Awesome! between Beelzemon's cannon and Fatemon's blade, they are now really gonna kick demon rear! nice work Calumon for re digivolving Lilamon, Diatrymon and Wingdramon! Maybe if Beelzemon loaded Belphemon's data he Would get his ability to move between worlds back again?
ShadowLDrago chapter 204 . 11/30/2013
Man, Durge is like Buu, he can manipulate his body's dn regenerate at an alarming rate, what does it take to kill him?
2,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »