Reviews for Secret of the 327th
ShadowLDrago chapter 52 . 11/14/2013
All the clones are going to have the show if their lives with the 3 Megas blasting everything into Oblivion, AHAHAHAHAHAAAA! OK I am good.
ShadowLDrago chapter 47 . 11/14/2013
More then bad Spanish, Embo is murdering the french language.
ShadowLDrago chapter 44 . 11/14/2013
Owned by Suzie, HAH! Awesome chapter, Ghostfreak, should have figured, Terriermon you never learn.
ShadowLDrago chapter 39 . 11/13/2013
I think that Grevious is enjoying Ventress' predicament a bit too much. Oh well, it's funny.
ShadowLDrago chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
Blowing up a , Teska a psycho all right.
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
Wow, is there was such a thing, Battle Droids walking right off the edge of their own trap would be Crowining Moment of Stupidity. Tambor must really be feeling that he is surrounded by idiots now huh?
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Gobbledeegook they speak. XD!I just can't take Yoda seriously when he says that, though when he is taking names and kicking butt, that is of course another story entirely.
Ace of Spies chapter 101 . 10/20/2013
This story would be an amazing Star Wars story, despite Aayla being a little OOC. Its clear you know your Star Wars. And please dont take this the wrong way, but the Digimon is the worst part of this story. Digimon and Star Wars do not mix well. Your writing is excellent, and you bring it together as well as possible, but the two werent meant to mix. Just my opinion.
Logan Sweningson chapter 220 . 9/17/2013
Well, Mr. Flamacron, I would have to say that you have outdone yourself. Your last story that I read, "A Sticky Situation" had only 20 chapters. But here, you decided to kick it up a notch by having 220 chapters in this story! That's quite a huge step forwards for a sequel! I really loved how the characters from the two different universes interacted with each other, and I'd say that you've got all of their personalities down perfectly! All of the fight scenes, especially the epically awesome one with all of the different characters that the Tenacious Ten have met, were really well-written, and I could actually see the opponents fighting in my mind. The Impmon chapters were a lot of fun to read, too, and they gave Impmon some character development, telling the reader(s) that he is more than just a loud-mouthed, wise-cracking, pranking little nuisance. So, all I have left to say is that you did a fantastic job on this sequel, and I would highly recommend it for anyone who's a fan of "Digimon Tamers" and "Star Wars: The Clone Wars".
Azturner chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Did Rapidmon just used Adam Savage's catchphrase.
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love your work and I can I am going to love this story.
guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Great story.
Death to pineapples!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 220 . 6/7/2013
This was a truly amazing story! Great job, loved Zeedgarurumon big time:)
sktrco chapter 220 . 5/6/2013
I just wanna say, you should include the new ladybeelzemon in a chapter
sktrco chapter 210 . 5/6/2013
I wanted Phascomon to live. i really thought lilamon would use beuaty slap or something. Other than that, AAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEEE!
2,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »