Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Zues Killer Productions chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
One can only imagine.

And judging from that title, maybe puberty will come early...*crickets chirping*
Zues Killer Productions chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
This reality looks more like hell than the one I just left.

I agree. Why take that scene away (unless you aren't good at writing that kind of stuff)? It's half the fun of a crossover.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
By kicking them in the face!

Wait...where are the others?
Zues Killer Productions chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Does it involve the force?

Eh, I don't really play that many games that involve cheat codes...but that doesn't mean I won't from time to time.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I think I recall hearing about the Blue Shadow Virus, but I don't remember how it ende-220 CHAPTERS?!

*faints*
MrMasterplan chapter 94 . 5/2/2015
Speaking of ice Digimon; in my story there is going to be quite a few OC Digimon, but I have a problem with one of them.
What do you think sounds best: IceDramon or GlacierDramon?
Guest chapter 207 . 4/14/2015
MegaGargomon vs. Tarkin. Result: Epic Fail for Tarkin! :)
MrMasterplan chapter 218 . 4/14/2015
(Sobbing and crying hysterically). I don't think I have ever seen or read a more emotional farewell than that! It's just so sad! (More hysterical crying).
MrMasterplan chapter 215 . 4/14/2015
You do realise that there was a paradox there, right? The part about the God of the Dead being the LIFE of the party? Thats funny! :)
MrMasterplan chapter 210 . 4/14/2015
Thine bell tolls for you, GranDracmon! OH MAN! That explosion must have been like a nuke going off! Epic finish for the two digital bad-guys! :)
MrMasterplan chapter 209 . 4/14/2015
Two words about that battle: A-MAZING!
MrMasterplan chapter 203 . 4/13/2015
Oh, boy. If Sidious had not kept his rage in check there, he propably would have reduced the entire building to rubble with the Force blast. Don't you agree?
MrMasterplan chapter 202 . 4/13/2015
If Palpatine had any sense in him at all, then he would be sweating bullets right now. :)
MrMasterplan chapter 201 . 4/13/2015
He he he! In your face, Tarkin! Never liked that guy anyway! :)
MrMasterplan chapter 196 . 4/13/2015
HA HA HA! That Weequay was right; Jar Jar is accident-prone! That's why I like him so much; he causes minor annoyances to his allies, but massive destruction to the enemies, completely by accident! :)
2,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »