Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Panthermonspartner chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
For the next few chapters (With Aayla and Luminara on another mission) are we still going to be with the digimon and tamers or with Aayla?

Thanks, Panthermonspartner
Panthermonspartner chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
Yay! Finally time for anakin and Ashoka! Keep up the good work and excellent battle sequence I might add.

Thanks,Panthermonspartner
Panthermonspartner chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
Wow thats a ton of chapters. What do you mean by story arc? Like point of view or like climax, falling action etc? Also after ch 22 star wars goes away? Or does something else happen? Could you explain it too me?

Thanks, Panthermonspartner
Panthermonspartner chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
I am on chapter 10 so not very far yet. But thanks for letting me know. I like that your story is so long, usually when i find a crossover like this (or with characters i like) They are usualy very short. Is it completely finished or are you still writing chapters?

Thanks for writing, Panthermonspartner
Panthermonspartner chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
By come into play I meant, will they be meeting either the tamers or any of the digimon? If at all possible i would really like part of something in either Anakins or Ashokas point of view. But if that is not possible just please bring them into the main story insead of sending them off on some random mission (I know it is not really random but i would greatly appreciate them being a more common character.)

Thanks a lot, Panthermonspartner
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 61 . 11/11/2010
yet another song, considering Terriermon started this i can only wonder when they'll sing I Feel Better
Panthermonspartner chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hey there, love the story just wondering will Anakin and/or Ashoka come into play? This is a great story and I like how you brought back the super strong Renamon from the first couple episodes, in the later ones she seems a bit too reliant on Rika and modify cards.

Thanks, Panthermonspartner.
Geekgirl chapter 61 . 11/11/2010
A nice sounding arc is coming up about our Snips. And the curse of the pineapple has returned. Great work and can't wait for another chapter soon.
zigmas chapter 60 . 11/11/2010
OK, a normal review is on its way. :D

I really like this story, even though I didn't watch SW CW (you are talking about some NEW cartoon, right?), - but I love "Mega vs Villain"-battle xovers!

Hmmm, Master from another world...

Just for fun, Debonair? (You didn't specify its gender, or did you?)

More likely, "new-type" Myotismon or Devimon. (A new Mega version for sure.)

Please, don't make it Mewtwo. :DDD

Etc. :D
deactivatedaccount0987656789 chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
Greatness, as always. And thanks for the review reply.
zigmas chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
Nice.
Bookworm Gal chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
(cackles evilly) Poor Terriermon... The evil pineapples (and pineapple substitutes) are out to get him. Great work and can't wait for more soon.
Movie-Brat chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
Now I really want to rest of the rest of your arc. Especially with Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Ahsoka and the "A-Team" involved. Nicely written job on Ahsoka's childhood.

And the Togruta homeworld itself.
deactivatedaccount0987656789 chapter 60 . 11/4/2010
Hello! First off, gotta stay what a fantastic story you have. I was never expecting it to be a Clone Wars crossover. (Clone Wars is my dirty little secret.) Though you portray All the characters of the Star Wars universe very colorfully, you seem to fall just a bit flat when writing about other characters. It just dosen't seem as if you're putting an equal amount of effort in for hte other side of the wall, if you know wat I mean. I'm definitley not complaining, though. Your ideas are beautiful and unique, so don;t get discouraged! That would just be awful. But I just think the battle scene was a little... scripted. Such as how Bee really won with no effort, and a lot of huff and puff was said about the 'Master,' but no awnsers were given. Its like this story arc is reaching it's climax without it being a climax. Beelzemon lacks the devil-may-care attitude he usually has, and though the others do arrive to help, their entrance is rather rushed. It seems to me like there could have been so much more done, but it just seemed a little 2D to me.

BUT DON'T GIVE UP!

You have a beautiful story here, so very complex and entrhalling. I'm just reminding you not to take any of this the wrong way. :]

My guess is... well, I'm hoping Lucemon, but it could be any of the other seven ressurrected. Maybe... the big bad bird soverign? I honestly have no idea. Looking forward to the reveal!
Spyro Nights chapter 60 . 11/3/2010