Reviews for Secret of the 327th
zigmas chapter 60 . 11/11/2010
OK, a normal review is on its way. :D

I really like this story, even though I didn't watch SW CW (you are talking about some NEW cartoon, right?), - but I love "Mega vs Villain"-battle xovers!

Hmmm, Master from another world...

Just for fun, Debonair? (You didn't specify its gender, or did you?)

More likely, "new-type" Myotismon or Devimon. (A new Mega version for sure.)

Please, don't make it Mewtwo. :DDD

Etc. :D
smileyfox5150 chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
Greatness, as always. And thanks for the review reply.
zigmas chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
Bookworm Gal chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
(cackles evilly) Poor Terriermon... The evil pineapples (and pineapple substitutes) are out to get him. Great work and can't wait for more soon.
Movie-Brat chapter 61 . 11/10/2010
Now I really want to rest of the rest of your arc. Especially with Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Ahsoka and the "A-Team" involved. Nicely written job on Ahsoka's childhood.

And the Togruta homeworld itself.
smileyfox5150 chapter 60 . 11/4/2010
Hello! First off, gotta stay what a fantastic story you have. I was never expecting it to be a Clone Wars crossover. (Clone Wars is my dirty little secret.) Though you portray All the characters of the Star Wars universe very colorfully, you seem to fall just a bit flat when writing about other characters. It just dosen't seem as if you're putting an equal amount of effort in for hte other side of the wall, if you know wat I mean. I'm definitley not complaining, though. Your ideas are beautiful and unique, so don;t get discouraged! That would just be awful. But I just think the battle scene was a little... scripted. Such as how Bee really won with no effort, and a lot of huff and puff was said about the 'Master,' but no awnsers were given. Its like this story arc is reaching it's climax without it being a climax. Beelzemon lacks the devil-may-care attitude he usually has, and though the others do arrive to help, their entrance is rather rushed. It seems to me like there could have been so much more done, but it just seemed a little 2D to me.

You have a beautiful story here, so very complex and entrhalling. I'm just reminding you not to take any of this the wrong way. :]

My guess is... well, I'm hoping Lucemon, but it could be any of the other seven ressurrected. Maybe... the big bad bird soverign? I honestly have no idea. Looking forward to the reveal!
Spyro Nights chapter 60 . 11/3/2010
bring pineapple back
Papercut chapter 60 . 11/3/2010
Time for a donation of lines,use them when you like.

1Rapidmon landing on a battle droid:"You go squish now!"

2Minor setback moment:"Henry what's that word Homer always uses when he's mad or upset" "You mean d'oh" "Yes that's it thank you,D'OH!"

3Picking on battle droids:"Hey wiener droid,where do you think yer going!"

I've also got a small bit to revive the pineapple and that is for after the Shili arc,heres hopeing you know yank humor
Justmerg chapter 59 . 11/2/2010
Hey...great going man. This is getting very good. But I noticed one thing. You actually miscounted. You had 3 altered quotes. The two you mentioned and then you altered, "You're my only hope." from ep.4. Gargomon shouted, "You're their only hope now Aayla." Great job as always.

'Till later-Justmerg
Movie-Brat chapter 60 . 11/2/2010
Shili? This is going to be interesting, I'd like to see what part Shaak Ti and Plo Koon will play in your next arc.

And as for the chapter, still going good. It's still well written and the action sequences are nice. Dialogue's still all good too my friend.
Digimon575 chapter 60 . 11/2/2010
Great chapter the Master is Palpatine or i dont know who.
Papercut chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
very well i will do as you ask.

great fight seen i love it when the bad guys get there asses kicked and as for my guess of the mysterious 's the only one i know of who can jump dimentions and send hierd goons to do his dirty work.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
for some reason i always think of the song "My Boy" whenever i think of Impmon/Beelzemon, thanks to this fic
Geekgirl chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
Mysterious Master hiding in the shadows and sending in digimon from a dimension that ISN'T the digital world... things are definitely becoming pretty interesting here. The battle rocked and Beelzemon, GranKuwagamon, and Behemoth can take anyone! And if they aren't enough, the calvary appears in the form of the Goggle-head and company. Nice job. Update soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
Man, that was intense and awesome. That was a beautiful battle scene. And if the digimon are coming from somewhere that isn't the Digital World... it could be someone from the land of the dead. Or just Parallelmon (but that one doesn't quite seem right, somehow). Or I could simply wait for the next update for more hints. Good luck and can't wait for more soon.
2,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 145 .. Last Next »