Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Movie-Brat chapter 60 . 11/2/2010
Shili? This is going to be interesting, I'd like to see what part Shaak Ti and Plo Koon will play in your next arc.

And as for the chapter, still going good. It's still well written and the action sequences are nice. Dialogue's still all good too my friend.
Digimon575 chapter 60 . 11/2/2010
Great chapter the Master is Palpatine or i dont know who.
Papercut chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
very well i will do as you ask.

great fight seen i love it when the bad guys get there asses kicked and as for my guess of the mysterious 's the only one i know of who can jump dimentions and send hierd goons to do his dirty work.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
for some reason i always think of the song "My Boy" whenever i think of Impmon/Beelzemon, thanks to this fic
Geekgirl chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
Mysterious Master hiding in the shadows and sending in digimon from a dimension that ISN'T the digital world... things are definitely becoming pretty interesting here. The battle rocked and Beelzemon, GranKuwagamon, and Behemoth can take anyone! And if they aren't enough, the calvary appears in the form of the Goggle-head and company. Nice job. Update soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 60 . 11/1/2010
Man, that was intense and awesome. That was a beautiful battle scene. And if the digimon are coming from somewhere that isn't the Digital World... it could be someone from the land of the dead. Or just Parallelmon (but that one doesn't quite seem right, somehow). Or I could simply wait for the next update for more hints. Good luck and can't wait for more soon.
RileyleFae chapter 59 . 10/31/2010
I picked up '"You're Turuiemon and Barriss' only hope now, Aayla!" Originally "Your my only hope" said by Leia I like the bit where Aayla mind talks with them! Awwwwww she cried and I cried! Awwwww Loved it Fergus!
Papercut chapter 59 . 10/29/2010
excelent chapter as allways you would put The Clone Wars writes to shame.

i also came up with an idea that you might like,a disgruteled* weequay bounty hunter contacts the jedi temple with information from Cad Bane about a dangerous mobile sepritis squad,becaus it is mobile the jedi decid to team the digimon with General Rohm Kota who is conciderd black-ops since he see's clones unfit for battle,and after the battle they uncover a message to Dooku that mentions a "superweapon" and promts the jedi to be wary.

I don't know if this idea could help or not,i would like to hear your responce via the review button to get your opinion.

*Bane shot him in the butt.

Bane shoots his mouth off when he's drunk.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 59 . 10/29/2010
cold huh, wonder if that would work on a Yeerk
Geekgirl chapter 59 . 10/29/2010
Another member admitted to the mental web shared by the "Super Six" ("Super Seven"). Way to go Aayla! And they've saved our other Jedi from the creepy zombie-making worms of doom. Awesome fight scenes and a fun chapter overall. And I'm looking forward to the next one too.
Bookworm Gal chapter 59 . 10/29/2010
The jedi is freed and the zombies are dead...er. You've added another member to the "Super Six" (now, the "Super Seven") and things are looking up for this group. Can't wait for more soon.
Movie-Brat chapter 59 . 10/29/2010
Ha-Ha! Nice! I like that you slipped in the two quotes from A New Hope and Return of the Jedi. It's a very good touch.

Well written all around, from the action sequences to the dialogue. But zombies are always cool, awesome. Happy Halloween! *Freddy Krueger laugh*
Zephyrclaws chapter 58 . 10/28/2010
Epic awesomeness! Your writing only gets better over time. And on that note... Surely, one of the tamers has a digi-modify of a sword-wielding digimon? Omnimon's Grey Blade, perhaps?
Geekgirl chapter 58 . 10/28/2010
Zombies! Dividing our characters in a series of underground tunnels filled with zombies. Why do you enjoy making us suffer with all these cliffhangers. You have to update soon. Please?
Starowner chapter 58 . 10/28/2010
Your evil! You *swears lke a trooper*! How could you!
2,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 146 .. Last Next »