Reviews for Secret of the 327th
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 58 . 10/27/2010
it's like Resident Evil all over again
Movie-Brat chapter 58 . 10/27/2010
Nicely written, fights are still well executed, dialogue sounds natural. Not much to say but it's good all around.
Bookworm Gal chapter 58 . 10/27/2010
You. Are. EVIL! So many zombie-enfused cliffhangers in such a short time period... On the bright side, we do have a parasite-controlled jedi vs. jedi and digimon battle going on that is fairly enjoyable. And everyone is now in on the undead underground fun, even if you just divided people up again (once again... EVIL!). I just hope to have more on this story soon.
smileyfox5150 chapter 57 . 10/26/2010
I liked it. A little laggy on description, but good as a whole. I enjoyed your reasons for the 'zombies,' very believeable. Keep it up!
Geekgirl chapter 57 . 10/26/2010
Glad you liked the one-shot idea. I, in turn, loved the chapter. The tension keeps mounting and events keep getting worse. I can't wait for another update soon.
captain couger chapter 57 . 10/26/2010
love your story

Starwars/Digimon are epic, story plot, Terriermon, prank wars, the A-team, (I bitty the fool who doesn't like your story)

I am behind the times with the clone wars series which season this roughly place, because I seen only first and beginning of the second.

Zombies, but not any zombies. the good classic horror near unstoppable need to beheaded or complete destroy body to stop meets Resident Evil 4 las-pagas, controlled by the Aliens's xenomorph Queen. Three horrors in one. Good this is fiction because that is one scary nightmare combo.

Go Lopmon your brother has taught you well

Little Cutie Suzie still adorable in the worst of situation.

Henry over protectiveness is spot on

Big sister Ayla goes Riply on the queen bug. (Get away from her you b*#%h)
RileyleFae chapter 57 . 10/26/2010
Awwwww!I almost cried when Suzie called Aayla big sister! It was soo cute! With the wormy things it sounds like a Terry Pratcht book so nice work! And yes you are mean! Hurry up and update!
Movie-Brat chapter 57 . 10/25/2010
Nice chapter, like the action sequences, zombie sequences are well written. Overall, another great chapter from you my friend.

P.S. How about Terriermon referencing zombies movies? I can picture him referencing Night of the Living Dead and The Evil Dead movies. Have him tell the clones to shoot the zombies in the head like the former and of course, he says "Groovy" from the latter.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 57 . 10/25/2010
Yeerks?
Bookworm Gal chapter 57 . 10/25/2010
No fair! Leaving that Jedi mind-controlled until the next chapter is evil! And a creepy army of zombies controlled by mind-worms controlled by an even creepier Queen is jusst scary. You must update soon.
starfreak chapter 56 . 10/24/2010
Wow, i bet terriermon is freaked out right now, oh and Zephyrclaws the reason why Poggle the Lesser is called Lesser is the fact there is the Geonosian Queen Karina the Great, nice how about some geonosian commandos from the republic commando game in the next chapter
Zephyrclaws chapter 56 . 10/24/2010
I don't watch The Clone Wars, so I have no idea, but... I'm guessing Poggle the Greater is some kind of Geonosian god? Possibly the subject of the aforementioned creepy statue?
Geekgirl chapter 56 . 10/22/2010
Attack of the zombies. Nice addition to their problems: members of the living dead. Plus, you've made things extremely tense. Now I definitely can't wait for more.

On a side note: I'm the 350th reviewer! Yay! I get a one-shot. I'm so excited. Now, I think you should do something about Jeri set between "A Sticky Situation" and "Secret of the 327th." She gets back Leomon's egg, but we never get to see how things progressed from that point to being able to Biomerge and being a real tamer again. Before the Digi-egg hatched, she must have had a lot on her mind and I think you should explore it. Thanks.
Treeclimber42 chapter 56 . 10/22/2010
An interesting couple of stories, you have here. Definitely an odd main couple and I'd have never thought to combine Star Wars and Digimon, but you make it work. Nice job.
Papercut chapter 56 . 10/21/2010
two words,genetic engeering.

someone is tampering with there own people which means a lot of sensitiv equpment,so if lopmon gets free she has to say "what is that,i don't recgonize that,it can't be that nessasary"
2,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 146 .. Last Next »