Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Papercut chapter 45 . 8/29/2010
Acklay,don't prevoke it.i got an idea you can use terriermon is starting to rub off on the clones,because in my mind there is a seen in wich a droid gaurd is in a lower hallway and the clones are above it between them is a ramp with walls on the sides the clones notice only one so a clone (your choice) says listen up were coming through that hallway,the droid being ever so smart says you have to give me your autherazation pass code,another clone (Agin your choice) fires a few shots off a beat then the droid says okay
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 45 . 8/28/2010
a pokemon crossover not a bad idea

as for the Every 50 oneshot; you could change the game to something like gauntlet dark legacy or monopoly. id love to see starwars people strugle with the consept ("i know i'm a archer, but why can't i have a knife, i mean really" "'ha, boardwalk. pay up bub' 'i think i'll just rob you' 'What! you can't do that in monopoly' 'why not? i have the resorces'")

but if you really don't want to do a game i can think of something else
Movie-Brat chapter 45 . 8/28/2010
Awesome chapter, glad to see this again. First of all, before I say anything. Shaak Ti's back. I saw the latest Clone Wars trailer and no bs, she's in Season 3. Awesomesauce! :)

Second, everything's good. The chapter is well written, I like the character interactions and the pacing is fine.

Overall, can't wait to read the next chapter and I wish you good luck.
Geekgirl chapter 44 . 8/8/2010
Pranks beat pirates, it seems. Great work. Can't wait to see what's going on in the tamer's universe.
Bookworm Gal chapter 44 . 8/6/2010
I'm so sorry it took so long to review. I was on vacation. I think that this chapter was awesome. Terriermon, you stole Ghostfreak and used him quite well. And now you have the awesome "good" bounty hunters on your side. Good luck and keep up the great work.
Digimon575 chapter 44 . 8/5/2010
Good chapter i'll wait 3 weeks. Ghostfreak? what next the Apocalypse Tank from 'Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2' i'd like to see that tank crush the CIS.

wiki/Apocalypse_tank_(Red_Alert_2)
Zephyrclaws chapter 44 . 8/4/2010
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, the chapter was pretty good. Granted, you've certainly written better, but considering the overall high quality of your work, that's not saying all that much. I eagerly anticipate the next update.
Papercut chapter 44 . 8/4/2010
clean,simple,dievious,i like it your second half of the story was just fine there was no need to worry and as soon as henry spills his plan(wich i mite ad is worthy of the queen of blades* herself)you see the evil in terriermon come to life.

*if you don't know who that is don't worry about it,just consider it high praise
Robindf1 chapter 44 . 8/4/2010
I really like this chapter. Especially because you avoided a battle, and replaced it with a funny, creative, and kinda epic prank. I don't have much to pick on this chapter, except for the length of time it took to be posted, but at least you have good reasons. And if all the rest of your chapters are this good, I don't mind waiting awhile to read them. Hope you feel better, and all your writing troubles dissapear, as well as your parents (well, not forever, just...frequently).
Movie-Brat chapter 44 . 8/4/2010
It's no problem. It's worth of it, I got a laugh out of the third section of the chapter with the prank and all. Still no problems, I didn't know that you're a Ben 10 fan. I like that show. As I said, there's no problems with the writing and the grammar's nice.

Still, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And I agree about writer's block, it's the worst.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 44 . 8/4/2010
that was a fun chapter
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 43 . 7/16/2010
cool, good bounty hunters
Papercut chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
I support you in your fanfiction skills,your parents would have no idea what they would take away.

You are escential to geeks everywhere who else would come up with such a magnifecent crossover,certanly not your mom and dad that is for damn sure.

To top it off my mom is a big Harry Potter fan and acording to her some of the fanfictions of the seventh book were a WHOLE lot better than what J. wrote,which is very high praise for fanfiction writers and I belive that you are one of those writers.
Geekgirl chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
He lives to fight another day. And the Deva makes a come-back with the true hero move that makes digimon great. No doubt more great things are yet to come. I hope to see more as you are able. Good luck and may the force be with you.
Bookworm Gal chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
Hey, I understand the idea of overly concerned parents who take things to extremes. I'm just glad mine trust me enough to allow me to write on fanfiction. Besides, if you're not making a profit off of the stories, it can't be considered copyright infringement.

I'm so glad that Bly survived and Antylamon's appearance was perfect. The ant trick Henry pulled reminded me of another story I read years ago, but this was well done. In addition, there is nothing wrong with changing the timeline from the show about when these bounty hunters show up since the arrival of the tamers and digimon sparked off a new storyline based on what their actions cause to this universe.

We understand updates can be far between, but as long as they continue, we'll be satisfied.
2,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »