Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Geekgirl chapter 22 . 3/4/2010
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but they both rocked so much. I loved the whole thing, from start to finish. I'm so pumped for the next chapter.
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 21 . 3/4/2010
Awesome chapter! Im so so so so so sorry i couldnt review my laptop was being a b*!
Bookworm Gal chapter 22 . 3/4/2010
Yes! Awesomeness all around. And "Momentai" is so contagious. I liked the hint "the wheel of the dragon." Hehehehe. Great work. Keep it up.
Azure Neko chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
The one flipping time I forget to put somebody on author alert, and they go and write all this. I won't forget twice.

So when are the "Prophecy Trio" going to really bust loose and Biomerge? I think that together they ought to be able to able to take out a battlecruiser. Do space ships ever enter planetary atmosphere in Star Wars universe? I've never watched it, so I don't know. Second question, can Digimon survive in a vacuum? That one's up to you, since it never came up in the shows, I don't think.
Justmerg chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Ok dude, that has to be the best chapter you've written so far. Though that could partially be because you put me in the story. Good to see you could work me in. Hope nothing happens to Rex; I always liked him. Keep up the good work.

Movie-Brat chapter 21 . 3/2/2010
One of your best chapters. I find it funny that Terriermon's word is spreading onto Ahsoka.
Bookworm Gal chapter 21 . 3/2/2010
The momentai is officially spreading. Nice little extermination scene. "Zebra-head" works for her. Impmon would think of that. Keep it up.
username1234 chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
This is a really great story, update soon!
Justmerg chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
Good joob is all i have to say. Though you probably could have spiced it with a bit more humor or action. Nice job none the less. Keep'em coming.

Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
Loved this chapter. It was so awesome to see the twins in the digital world, even if Cyberdramon went on a rampage.
Geekgirl chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
Great work. I enjoyed the kids' reactions. Uh-oh... Cyberdramon on a rampage is trouble, but at least that's done for now. Keep up the great work.
Movie-Brat chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
It's a pretty good chapter. Can't wait to the see the next one.

I'll bet if it's a fun one considering the next choice of SW characters.
little.lost.panda chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
200 chapters left...ARE YOU SERIOUS? You are going to have 220 chapters in this story? Are you TRYING to break a world record...or just Fanfiction record?
Starowner chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
Im being lazy XP! Lawl only how many? I cant wait but the last sentance in this chapter was highly amusing! Hurry up with next chapter
Justmerg chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Great job as always. It's going to be intersting to see what you do with Alzoc I. Is Baris Offee going to make an appearance?

2,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »