Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Movie-Brat chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
Like the cliffhanger. Well written, everyone's in-character and the interactions don't come across as awkward, it all feels natural. I endorse all future chapters my good friend.
Zephyrclaws chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
It's good to have you back. Another awesome chapter, as usual.
Robindf1 chapter 41 . 7/3/2010
Good chapter. Couple typos here and there, but only a few. It was kind of a set up chapter, but I never found myself skipping any parts. And you mentioned me, that is pure awesome. _ I think you could have gone deeper into the whole Yoda-Windu explanation, because it could be a source of tension later on, because of his general attitude towards the Digimon, and the code. But that's just my opinion. Also, the battle was great this chapter, very captivating, as well as the always good dialouge.

Keep up the good writing,

Digimon575 chapter 41 . 7/3/2010
in 'Age of Mythology: The Titans' Arkantos appears with white armour, spear and a helmet.

Heres an image of Arkantos, Ajax and Amanra (Chrion in background) Arkantos is the one with the spear picture him as discribed above. heres the link to the image (remove spaces)

xtreview images /article10 /aomyth5 .jpg

sorry but it's the best i can discribe play the game or watch youtube videos about Arkantos and you get the idea.

I want to be Arkantos in this story i will give hints to the A-Team about what is going to happen at the end i will say "Do well goodbye my frends i will see you all soon, untill then know that i'm still at your side".

P.S. what about Terriermon asking "Who is Lord Sidious?".
Zero Vector chapter 41 . 7/3/2010
Welcome back! Good work as always! And thanks a lot for taking my chapter idea. You've really made my day, and you'll make it again when you post that chapter.
Papercut chapter 41 . 7/3/2010
My long scilence is now broken!and let me say welcome back,the month seemed longer without your story being updated but i diegres.

now onto the review,i definetly liked your modified prinnces leia quote,definetly a classic and good for any ocation.

next i just love what you named the next chapter,anything that could go wrong will go wrong,i just love it.
Geekgirl chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
Yodatag pure awesomeness. Great work and hope to see more in the near future.
Justmerg chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
Hey man. Its good to see you back up and running. I hope you did good on your finals.

Now where to start.

1. I loved how you blended in the actual episode with your own story. That was very well done.

2. Again, you captured Yoda's speech patern perfectly.

3. Hope to see some more lovin between Renamon/Terriermon and Heny/Rika.
Movie-Brat chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
What really impresses is that you managed to tie the Hostage Crisis episode with your own ideas and they both merge together beautifully. I endorse this story.

Glad to see that you're back and this chapter is a great comeback.
Starowner chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
Hiya! A) well done on exams! And B) WOOOOOOOOOO! LOVED ITTTTTTTT!
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
glad to have you back
Cylon One chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
Once again most awesome update.

Please keep up the great work.

What I wouldn't give to see this story in graphic novel form along with this type-written one.
Bookworm Gal chapter 41 . 7/2/2010
You're back and just as good as ever. There was pleny in this chapter to keep us happy, including Yoda playing tag. Nothing will ever beat that image (which means that you'll devise something even more awesome later on).

I'm going to check with someone else about your picture. Don't worry about it.
Mayhem296 chapter 40 . 6/27/2010
i'm liking your story so far, PLEASE keep up the great work!

Digimon575 chapter 40 . 6/13/2010
Good fanfic you got here. Heres two things i want:

1. I want General Griveous to turn on Count Dooku for making him into a cyborg and join the A-Team.

2. I want to be IN the story aswell my apperance will be

Arkantos (god).

Arkantos (god)

Age - Imortal

Homeland - Atlantis, Anywhere the A-Team is

Occupation - Guide for the A-Team

Atlantian Hero enhanced by Zeus good aggeinst all Arkantos can now throw mulipule units at one time with his specal power.

2400 Hit Points