Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Movie-Brat chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
I understand completely regarding your situation with your parents. I know how you feel, mine have similar fears.

Other than that, it's a very good chapter. Like the action, the character interactions, it's concistantly solid.
Zephyrclaws chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
hehehe... I'm guessing: Ass-kicking, digimon style.

Another excellent chapter; I hope you can continue to write.
Digimon575 chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
The Outer Rim? is'nt Kamino there. Good chapter.
Papercut chapter 42 . 7/13/2010
i didn't think of it at the time but you should have had terriermon respond to the felutions being sentient fungi in a humorus way like "If we wanted to meet sentient fungus we would have opened our fridge"

the line hit me sevral days later,oh well maybe you can use it elswhare
Azure Neko chapter 42 . 7/10/2010
Oh boy, more large ferocious wildlife. You know, the tamers would probably be a lot safer if they just biomerged and blasted their way through. It's just a bunch of dumb beasts, and dangerous ones at that. The Jedi might not like it, but sentient life ranks above non-sentient, especially when lives are at stake.
Digimon575 chapter 42 . 7/9/2010
Ants? is this some kind of a joke you got ants in your pants, call an extermanater i'm on vacation. What. How big. casualties? What do you mean the Southern pertmiter has compromised. Lisin up solder if we lose Englend it's not going to be to a bunch of pinko ants i don't care how big. Look i dont care how you do it son id piss on a spark plug if i thought it do any good. you just tell your men to get out there and kick some mad ass. -Gen. Carville from Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

Please change the dialog to sute the next chapter.
Zero Vector chapter 42 . 7/9/2010
Hey, you're the author, so you can do whatever you want to make the idea work. What matters is that it's something that's really tricky to cure and that Terriermon would hopefully learn some semblance of tact and self-control. The little dog/bunny just seems to refuse to learn a lesson unless it's being hammered into his head with a pile-driver.

Anyway, good work with the chapter here, the double cliffhanger certainly does it's job.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
man, that was evil
Bookworm Gal chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
You are positively evil. You had Bly swallowed by a Sarlacc? That is just mean. And how many more problems can you pile on? A lot, it seems. Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. Why do you wish to see your readers suffer? Great work and you better add more soon.
Geekgirl chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
The power of writers to cause us pain through the use of cliffhangers... This is just too mean. Update as soon as possible or I'll die of anticipation.
Zephyrclaws chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
You, my friend, are EVIL! I like it.
Justmerg chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
Very well done. Though I hate seeing Bly die. He was one of my favorite Clones. I would've loved to see those Jungle Rancor die. I hate any Rancor. And your right. Biggest cliffhanger you have ever done.
Movie-Brat chapter 42 . 7/8/2010
Like the cliffhanger. Well written, everyone's in-character and the interactions don't come across as awkward, it all feels natural. I endorse all future chapters my good friend.
Zephyrclaws chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
It's good to have you back. Another awesome chapter, as usual.
Robindf1 chapter 41 . 7/3/2010
Good chapter. Couple typos here and there, but only a few. It was kind of a set up chapter, but I never found myself skipping any parts. And you mentioned me, that is pure awesome. _ I think you could have gone deeper into the whole Yoda-Windu explanation, because it could be a source of tension later on, because of his general attitude towards the Digimon, and the code. But that's just my opinion. Also, the battle was great this chapter, very captivating, as well as the always good dialouge.

Keep up the good writing,

Robindf1