Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Bookworm Gal chapter 47 . 9/25/2010
An awesome and destructive chapter with just enough humor in it. I loved it. And the next one looks just as promising. Can't wait for more.
Movie-Brat chapter 46 . 9/18/2010
Sorry I didn't review this earlier, connection crapped out on me and laziness involved.

Overall, this yet another solid chapter from you. Like how the Acklay are portrayed and I never know that Acklay can be force sensitive. Huh, what are the odds?

Taomon surprised me with her taming them and overall, I like how the characters reacted to the fact that they're on their side. Can't wait to read what happens next. :)
Zephyrclaws chapter 46 . 9/15/2010
Another excellent chap, as usual. I do have one question, though: Does the next xover have to be Pokemon? Don't get me wrong, the games are quite fun, but the show is... tired... Do you think that you could make it an anime xover, with Naruto, Bleach, or, maybe even One Piece? I love your writing, I really do, but I can't stand the Pokemon seasons...
Digimon575 chapter 46 . 9/14/2010
COOL MAN! Acklay on our side this the best thing since 'A New Hope' was in thaters May 4th 1977. Keep going be shure to balence the study and story 50-50 ok. "Lots and lots of battle droids?" we're gonna need EMP weapons.
RileyleFae chapter 46 . 9/12/2010
Nya! So glad your dad isn't telling your mum and tell him that /everyone/ loves Secret of the 327th! OMG! Im glad that Renamon and Rika's okay! I want a tame Acklay though! I could get it and threaten my enimes! Cant wait for an update!
Papercut chapter 46 . 9/12/2010
Hmm force sencitive acklay,you have a truly woundeful imagination.

I trust intel from a fellow geek so if you say jedi can use a varint of force lightning then it is true.
Geekgirl chapter 46 . 9/11/2010
Great work. This chapter was tons of fun, though the wildlife continues to prove dangerous. Taomon's arrival was perfect and her ability with magic is very useful. Of course, Sakuyamon is even better. Can't wait for more.
Mordalfus Grea chapter 46 . 9/11/2010
Nice Idea with the Acklay, they are really awesome creatures and deadly to.

When will they cross the next step upwards? When will they require heavier firepower then their Ultimate forms? When will Sakuyamon, MegaGargomon, and Cherubimon make their appearance?

Will Takato, Ryo, Ai, Mako, Kazu, and Kenta join the Clone Wars? Is everyone capable of reaching Mega Stage?
Bookworm Gal chapter 46 . 9/11/2010
That was a wonderful chapter. Lots of excitement and a nice solution from Taomon (who I was glad to see show up). And I'm glad your father is okay with your fanfiction. We would be so upset if he tried to limit your awesome creativity.

Hope to see more soon.
Crosshair chapter 37 . 9/4/2010
I love this series, but Attack of the Clones showed up on Spike today and I realized something very, VERY important that you should probably know.

The Jedi have heard the name Darth Sidious before, one jedi Specifically: Obi-wan.

When Obi-wan was captured on Geonosis, Dooku visited him in his cell and tried to sway him to his side. He specifically mentions that a Sith Lord named Darth Sidious is gaining control of the Senate, even mentioning that the former Viceroy of the trade federation came to him for help. He asks for the Jedi's help in destroying the Sith. Obi-wan doesn't believe him, and never mentioned it again, but this scene stuck out to me.

He talks fondly about Qui-gon, saying he misses him and that "I could use his help now..."

This might just be an attempt at manipulating Obi-wan, but as Dooku might have truely thought that he'd gotten in over his head, and wanted to stop Sidious.

Still, he's a sith. He probably expects that Sidious will betray him should he become disposable, and wants to prevent that. If Dooku won the war, he could oust Sidious and a grateful republic would grant him power. Both Sidious and Dooku are playing a publicity game against the Jedi, and each other.

Regardless, if Ahsoka, Ayala, or the digimon mention the name Sidious to Obi-wan, well... the plot thickens as the saying goes. Obi-wan wouldn't let that name go uninvestigated, even if he decided to pull a few pages from Anakins playbook. Theres also the little club one Senator Bail Organna from Alderaan has started...

Lots of little nuances you can throw into this plot. Just my two cents is all. If I ever write my clone wars and Mass Effect(or Beyond good and evil) crossover, I am totally including Miss Organna's club.
Zephyrclaws chapter 45 . 8/31/2010
Nice, very nice. Was the 'Divine Being' Ophanimon?
Digimon575 chapter 45 . 8/31/2010
good chapter everyone is worryed as hell as to where Renamon, Terriermon and Lopmon and the Tamers are.
Geekgirl chapter 45 . 8/29/2010
A great chapter and an interesting mysterious digimon to add to the mix. Did the twin's mother actually try to attack Behemoth with a broom? She's braver than me. And that nightmare definitely shows the inhumanity of the Demon Lords as a group. And even though these memories of acts of cruelty have to be disturbing to experience, I think that if he eventually (probably several violent dreams later) saw his own death, it would likely bother him even more. There is likely nothing as creepy as watching yourself get killed.

You know, every other Demon Lord except Impmon who died were found by Anubismon not to be worthy of another chance. Lilithmon, Leviamon, etc. are stuck in the Dark Ocean/Dark Area/general oblivion. For some reason, he got a second chance at life after he was killed. Apparently Anubismon saw some hope for the Demon Lord of Gluttony to live a better life. If you think about it that way, that means that even at his wors, Impmon wasn't a complete and utter monster to the extent of the others. He still had the possibility of redemption.
Bookworm Gal chapter 45 . 8/29/2010
An awesome chapter. I loved it. Interesting flashback (scary creepy...) and interesting dream (Terriermon is still Terriermon). I doubt Impmon will mention either one since he'll sound crazy concerning the second and will worry people with the first.

I don't know how a pokemon crossover would go, but I'll reserve judgement for now. I wasn't sure how this would end up at first, but I love it now.

Enjoy college. Good luck.
Papercut chapter 45 . 8/29/2010
Acklay,don't prevoke it.i got an idea you can use terriermon is starting to rub off on the clones,because in my mind there is a seen in wich a droid gaurd is in a lower hallway and the clones are above it between them is a ramp with walls on the sides the clones notice only one so a clone (your choice) says listen up were coming through that hallway,the droid being ever so smart says you have to give me your autherazation pass code,another clone (Agin your choice) fires a few shots off a beat then the droid says okay
2,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »