Reviews for Secret of the 327th
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 217 . 4/30/2016
To quote Child Anakin (Episode One);
"I once dreamed that I was a Jedi, and I came back here and freed all of the slaves."
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 205 . 4/28/2016
When the Lance flew back to Gallantmon, I immediately thought of that one theme from Star Wars... A variant of the one that played just before Luke blew up the Death Star.

Use the Force, Gallantmon. Use the Force.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 180 . 4/16/2016
That portal was totally the cause of the gigantic explosion at the beginning of Akira.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 114 . 3/13/2016
I like how one of the first specific buildings that the Zillo Beast destroyed was a death sticks factory. I can just imagine the last thoughts of somebody in there; They see a giant creature rampaging through the city while they're using a death stick, and because they think the death stick is affecting their mind, they immediately go "Blasted death sticks!" right before the giant tail sweeps through their building and kills them.

I also like how the creature got the urge to destroy one of Chancellor Palpatine's private places.
Anonymous chapter 60 . 1/16/2016
20 dollars and a donut says it's Parallelmon.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Wait... How does a master of the internet like Terriermon NOT know about Star Wars? It is still a good story though.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
I am surprised that they didn't pack Droid Poppers for use against Grevious.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 31 . 1/2/2016
My reaction to seeing Jar Jar:
/WWaLxFIVX1s
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
I would love to see a sequel of this, like what happens when you throw the cast of Frontier into the Original Trilogy era.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
The humans are gone, Renamon is stranded on an alien planet in another universe, and there are thousands of droids. Shit just got real.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Holy- Two Hundred and Twenty Two Chapters?!
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 220 . 12/22/2015
This was one of the best stories that I have ever read! Have you ever thought about doing a sequel with the entire digimon team going back to the SW universe to help the republic with the Yuuzhan vong wars?
Zues Killer Productions chapter 220 . 7/1/2015
This is a great story to read, and it definetly occupied a lot of time.

But it was well worth it in the end.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 208 . 7/1/2015
208 chapters of buildup...

And it's going to end with the chanting from Super Smash Bros.

Not half bad.