Reviews for Secret of the 327th
Dark Paladin chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
I have reached when Ventress zapped Ahsoka.

...I would have forcibly woken up Ventress, forced myself on her, did more shit by shoving the electro staff into her DOWN THERE, and forced her mind into my own and try to have her retain sanity...I am more raw evil than a Sith, heheheh...
Usernamesarebad chapter 220 . 3/14/2017
I just finished the story, and all I can say is,"Dang, am I already done?"

I've been reading this thing since, like, December of 2016, and its been a phenomenal ride. It will feel strange not having this story as a part of my life, and the sequel appears to be unfinished, so I may never get to see the end. But still, its been absolutely AMAZING.
I've got so many things I loved about this story, I've also got plenty of gripes, but first thing I want to say is this: 220 CHAPTERS?! You poured so much work and effort and time into this epic story, and I am very grateful to have found it. This story introduced me to fanfiction, its the reason I write my own story. I've tried a bunch of different fanfics on this site, but most are just... underwhelming, I guess. This story, however, was not disappointing.
I loved the character development, seeing lesser-known jedi like Barriss and Aayla fleshed out a little (ok, a LOT) more, watching the clones grow into the people they were, seeing the way the digimon interacted and their love for one another. Especially Terriermon, I really, really like that bunny.
The storyline was very good as well, and the story itself was easy to read and had a,"flow." I consider a good story to be one that the reader can get lost in. You know, when you kinda forget your reading like your actually there.
Time for some gripes. I only had two issues that I really didn't like, the first being the good guys got off WAY to easy. Like you said in the prelude to one of the later chapters, this is WAR. Good guys and bad guys try to kill each other, good guys die too. If not, its just like a game, really. For some reason, I begin to root for the bad guys if I feel like its too unbalanced, and there were times I felt like that. People, including friends, die in war, its as simple as that.
The second thing I didn't really like was the concept of Digi-gods and heaven and the underworld. But I had never even heard about the digimon before this story, so I guess it might be crucial to the story. I don't know, which leads me to another point...
I don't like Pokemon. I never even heard of Digimon before this story. I didn't even read the Impmon chapters. I started this story because the first few chapters sucked me in, and I enjoyed reading the Star Wars parts. But at this point, Terriermon, Renamon, and Lopmon are almost like friends I've never actually met. I really like those characters, even if I don't particularly enjoy the concept. I know its pretty ridiculous to say I don't like Digimon/Pokemon after reading 220 freakin chapters, but that's all to your credit, actually. I enjoyed a universe I don't even like. I even learned a new word,"Momentai." That being said, I have another confession: I didn't read the Impmon chapters. I was completely lost in the Star Wars universe. Which only made chapter 218 hit so. much. harder. I don't cry from stories, movies, games, anything really that is fictional or isn't happening right now. But 218 was really, really hard to read. I've spent 3 months getting to know those characters, and seeing them have to go through that was difficult.
So, yeah, that was a really long review, but you really deserve it, if you ever read these anymore. I loved your work, and I recommend it to anybody reading this before they read the story. Trust me, its worth it. Its nice to come home from school or wherever and read a few chapters of the Secret of the 327th, then get back to life. Truly a beautiful story.
Thank you, Fergus Flamicron, for a great, great read.
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 12 . 2/26/2017
That poem though
Usernamesarebad chapter 17 . 1/13/2017
This story is amazing! I never really liked Pokemon or Digimon, but I am thoroughly enjoying this story! Best of all, I still have 203 chapters :)
devildogg237 chapter 100 . 1/8/2017
Is it just me or is Lilamon a precursor to tracer?
devildogg237 chapter 43 . 1/3/2017
I really wanted Rika to explain snafu to Bly! Ah well, missed opportunity.
devildogg237 chapter 25 . 1/2/2017
Reading this again, and didn't type it last time, but I loved this game! One of the last I had for my PS2 and second for my wii back then!
ForestGardener chapter 140 . 9/18/2016
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." Kinda surprised you didn't include a variation on that line, but Impmon came danged close to that in both named instances.

"Till love replaces his guns,
And he goes where few mon can."
Sounds exactly like the incident outside the Temple doors, followed by going to the Celestial Heavens.
devildogg237 chapter 220 . 9/12/2016
Annnnd... Done! Great read! Moving on to your other stories next!
ForestGardener chapter 105 . 9/10/2016
So, the main question I have with the end of this chapter is whether Wizardmon knew about and remembered to teleport Behemoth as well.
What kind of reader does that make me?
ForestGardener chapter 89 . 9/8/2016
Well that was a tense sequence of events with huge consequences. Not only did the attempt to panic the Senate into commissioning more clones (as if the war would continue another ten years...) and scar Anakin fail, but we have a great blow to the Separatists with twelve frigates down and another council member captured. And telepathy for Anakin and Parallelmon deleted. Most of the Separatists are probably panicking now. And Palpatine is quietly furious with a fake smile on his face.

I feel I must correct something with the antimatter bomb. When matter and antimatter contact, they annihilate each other in a burst of energy according to Emc2, and only energy. The only radiation produced would be the sort that results from collisions in particle accelerators, due to the speed with which everything in the area would explode outwards. So while there would be some radioactive particles, the vast majority of these would be extremely short-lived. Tikkes still would have been doomed in at least three different ways (concussive pressure wave, turbulence, intense heat, possibly vaporization), but radiation was not among them. Especially with the amount of radiation-absorbing water in the way.

On that note, earlier in the story you (or rather Terriermon) implied that the LHC was a risk to the planet. Yes, that particle accelerator can make black holes. No, black holes of that size do not pose any risk. Black holes continuously lose mass due to a process called Hawking Radiation. The less mass they have, the faster they evaporate. At any mass most humans can comprehend, black holes don't suck things in so much as they explode. If moving particles as fast as the LHC can move them could destroy the world, then cosmic rays would have done it every day for the last 4.5 billion years. Thought you should know.
devildogg237 chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
You know secure has two blades right? A blue and green one.
devildogg237 chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
Soon as I read his interactions with the B-1 droids I knew who it was... Jeez I am a geek...
devildogg237 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Nice this looks good! Also damn!, 220 chapters?
ForestGardener chapter 70 . 9/6/2016
I feel so sorry for Impmon right now, but I have this to say to him:
If you join GranDracmon, then YOU will be the horror he unleashes upon your friends and your world. He said so himself.

In other news, I am quite enjoying this story.
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »