Reviews for Secret of the 327th
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 12 . 2/26
That poem though
Usernamesarebad chapter 17 . 1/13
This story is amazing! I never really liked Pokemon or Digimon, but I am thoroughly enjoying this story! Best of all, I still have 203 chapters :)
devildogg237 chapter 100 . 1/8
Is it just me or is Lilamon a precursor to tracer?
devildogg237 chapter 43 . 1/3
I really wanted Rika to explain snafu to Bly! Ah well, missed opportunity.
devildogg237 chapter 25 . 1/2
Reading this again, and didn't type it last time, but I loved this game! One of the last I had for my PS2 and second for my wii back then!
ForestGardener chapter 140 . 9/18/2016
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." Kinda surprised you didn't include a variation on that line, but Impmon came danged close to that in both named instances.

"Till love replaces his guns,
And he goes where few mon can."
Sounds exactly like the incident outside the Temple doors, followed by going to the Celestial Heavens.
devildogg237 chapter 220 . 9/12/2016
Annnnd... Done! Great read! Moving on to your other stories next!
ForestGardener chapter 105 . 9/10/2016
So, the main question I have with the end of this chapter is whether Wizardmon knew about and remembered to teleport Behemoth as well.
What kind of reader does that make me?
ForestGardener chapter 89 . 9/8/2016
Well that was a tense sequence of events with huge consequences. Not only did the attempt to panic the Senate into commissioning more clones (as if the war would continue another ten years...) and scar Anakin fail, but we have a great blow to the Separatists with twelve frigates down and another council member captured. And telepathy for Anakin and Parallelmon deleted. Most of the Separatists are probably panicking now. And Palpatine is quietly furious with a fake smile on his face.

I feel I must correct something with the antimatter bomb. When matter and antimatter contact, they annihilate each other in a burst of energy according to Emc2, and only energy. The only radiation produced would be the sort that results from collisions in particle accelerators, due to the speed with which everything in the area would explode outwards. So while there would be some radioactive particles, the vast majority of these would be extremely short-lived. Tikkes still would have been doomed in at least three different ways (concussive pressure wave, turbulence, intense heat, possibly vaporization), but radiation was not among them. Especially with the amount of radiation-absorbing water in the way.

On that note, earlier in the story you (or rather Terriermon) implied that the LHC was a risk to the planet. Yes, that particle accelerator can make black holes. No, black holes of that size do not pose any risk. Black holes continuously lose mass due to a process called Hawking Radiation. The less mass they have, the faster they evaporate. At any mass most humans can comprehend, black holes don't suck things in so much as they explode. If moving particles as fast as the LHC can move them could destroy the world, then cosmic rays would have done it every day for the last 4.5 billion years. Thought you should know.
devildogg237 chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
You know secure has two blades right? A blue and green one.
devildogg237 chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
Soon as I read his interactions with the B-1 droids I knew who it was... Jeez I am a geek...
devildogg237 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Nice this looks good! Also damn!, 220 chapters?
ForestGardener chapter 70 . 9/6/2016
I feel so sorry for Impmon right now, but I have this to say to him:
If you join GranDracmon, then YOU will be the horror he unleashes upon your friends and your world. He said so himself.

In other news, I am quite enjoying this story.
Pop chapter 89 . 9/1/2016
Moo
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 217 . 4/30/2016
To quote Child Anakin (Episode One);
"I once dreamed that I was a Jedi, and I came back here and freed all of the slaves."
2,416 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »