Reviews for Three Days
love it
D3ATHR0SE chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
luv ur story! :D
adaydreamer95 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
i can't, but help love the ryuk character though its funny how he just can get manupliated over something as simple as apples this was good
Robin'sStalker chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Fantastic story! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
awww, i'm SO glad it ended well. what a cute fic! i'm a little confused though, about how light explained WHY all of this happened to him if he didn't have any memories of being kira. why would Wicked do that to him otherwise? anyway, good job, love it ;)
MidnightChance chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
i like the idea! maybe i could help ya with that story!

But i do warn you i would insist on major LxLight!
CatLover 12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Haha. When i saw L die, i jumped off my bed and screamed "Light, you god damn idiot. Why did you just kill your soul mate. Dumb ass." And did anyone notice light went batshit crazy after L died? i found it hilarious and all the while was muttering "Justice for killing your Soul, eh Raito?" haha, ok wonderful chapter, cant wait to see the rest of the story!
Brie-kun chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
i love this story(: are you going to add more to it?
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
That.

Was.

BEAUTIFUL.

I adore this story. Ryuk is a peeerrrvvv! Amazing, amazing job!
deleted1e5283424 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
aWW, THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT ENDING, i LOVED IT AND i WAS GRINNING all the way (sorry caps lock):D

ANyways, I wonder if anyone's written with the plot bunny yet? I'd like to read it.
deleted1e5283424 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Hm...this is reminding me a lot of rumpelstiltskin...

Awesome story! I don't care that it's already complete, you still deserve kudos!
Darkfire359 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I am not kidding when I say that this fic made me cry. You did an excellent job conveying the emotions of the characters, which is a talent few have. Wonderful, wonderful fanfic.
crispybutts chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Wow. I never liked LxLight..but you may have changed me! :D

this was a really great story.

Loved every chapter. Keep writing!
bloodytears87 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
haha that was awesome. I loved it
Crimson Masquerade chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Kya I love this so much! The story is so well-paced, and oh-so fun to read! And the confession.../squeals I adore LxLight so much and this is possibly the best fic I have ever read of them. You have done such a wonderful job! :)) I am excited for the conclusion!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »