Reviews for Fire and Ink
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Interesting story! :)
sangi chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was a really enjoyable look into Roy and Riza. Thank you for sharing with us.
magicalnana chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
cute
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Good job! I praise you! You really did a great job capturing the emotion and feeling between them.
Magellan80 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Um, not stalking, I promise.

But hurray for Royai! You got Mustang spot-on.
emichii chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
very very well written and characterized. :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aww, loved it.
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This needs to be continued. Or you need to continue writing for this pairing. I am just getting into this fandom and you just... asdfghjkl;. you're fantastic. please continue.
Adam Epp chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Bow dow bow chika chika bow wow.

Just decided to look at this randomly. It's actually quite well-written, although I can't really understand why you'd give it an M rating when there's an absence of violence, sex and profanity. I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of this couple, given my indifference toward Roy, but I do like what you do here more so than anything I can recall of this pairing in the manga. There is a sense that more could develop from this fic, which I guess is precisely the point, yet it does feel a bit incomplete. Perhaps you just feel that the manga concluded the original story well enough, which would make sense.

Still, this fic is an amusing venture into a different fandom for you.
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I liked it. A rather subtle story, but meaningful and creative. Thanks for the reaD!
Anana553 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
aww i liked it .

very well written!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
-demands more- xD it's good.
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Only one chapter? *sigh* It was fantastic, but left me longing for more...! That's not nice! Not nice at all! :'(
White Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So ... elegant.

I don't know why I choosed this word, but it fits perfectly to your fic.

The title is perfect for Roy and Riza and I love the story about the tattoo on her back.I also liked the way you discribed Roy's thoughts and feelings.

Great should write more .~
kai chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
poor young alchemist. this nicely captures the tension of the moment