Reviews for Just Be Friends
blazblue-domo chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
YAY YAY HAPPY!
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
LOVE. IT. it's so sad and interesting i'm going to read more.
Arialies chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
jgaojq0guj3wq0! THAT WAS JUST FREAKING CUTE! you should make mooooarrrrr! it's soooo fluffy and sweet. awesomeness xD
JAFootnote chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Oh um I don't know if I'll be of any help but I'll try my best I promise! :3 Um okay first a comment concerning the story. It was great! Arthur why must you be so insecure about these things? Adding the fairy conversatiion was a nice touch as well. Okay question: Don't you think it would be just wonderfully dramtic if Arthur or Alfred were to be injured or possibly kidnapped. *Dramatic music plays* Don't hurt me England! XD Oh and where do they usually go on dates? Well it is my sincerest hope that I may have assisted you in some way.
Pirate-chan chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
i'm not sure how to put this but, here is one possibility:

O.O I can NOT believe that Alfred recited Shakespeare!

I had to stop reading every few lines, and find a way to deal with what emotion it was that over took me.

But, i did throughly enjoy the ending, what with Alfred pick up Arthur and walking off! ;D
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Haha okay!

What do you like about each other?

(To Russia) what do you think of Us/Uk?

I was thinking Russia's answer would be scary...hahaha
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Ahahahaha funny ending there! Alfred, youre so bad!
deiji-com chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Yay, happy ending XDD

Thanks for this Christmas Present3

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday too;3
Swinny Fluviru chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i care about arthur! (really, i do!)

sequel pleaze!

it must not end like thi s!

question: why is it that arthur always has to pain himself with unrequited love? stereotypical in most usxuk angst fandoms D,:
snowychann chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
omg i love that song! :D it's one of my favorites and i liked this fic too! ;)
openedlocket chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I care about you Arthur )

All right, I must say...this was awesome. I could feel Alfred's shock and the angst in this story. If your goal was truly to make a sad story, then you've accomplished it.
deiji-com chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I'd love that song...

It's too sad, and this fanfic successfully makes me cry...

;A;

Please update the sequel... I want to see Arthur's POV... X'D
artemis89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
okay, i'm another crazy fangirl. crazy and proud. and i'm kind obsessed with USxUK. well, A LOT obsessed!

i like your fic. really. i think that those two need some angst sometime. but i'd have liked it more if there'd been a happy ending. because they need happy endings too. (could i hope in a sequel? or in another chapter? no, eh? dammit T_T)

anyway i can just hope in another USxUK fic, ne?

PS: i love you Arthur! (someday i'm gonna steal you from Alfred!) this review is for you. and for Marisa-sama obviously
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good story!

Same thing happened to me! I read so doujinshi and manga chapters with those two and some I with Vocaloid with them, and I fell in love with this pairing! USxUK :)
Constalina chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Very interesting, and sad. There should be a sequel, da?